Chapter - 24

"She's the one" Alexa said with a smile.

"The one?" Evangeline asked. "Wha-What are you guys talking about?"

"You're one of the three xavyrs--" Alexa started.

"Uhh What's that?" Evangeline asked.

"You're gonna help us save the world"

"Huh?" Evangeline gaped with her mouth open, furrowing her eyebrows. Nope. Not happening, she thought to herself. "There has to be a mistake. I'm not superhero material" she said with a fake laugh.

"The credyx makes no mistake into chosing people." Alexa explained.

"So this means you will have to put an end to your childish attitude and act like a responsible adult." Alex finally spoke, recovering from his shock. He went towards the screen and switched on the hologram. And typed a few things. "Thousand years ago, before the evolution of humans, two clans of Veznithians or 'human like extra terrastial beings' came to Earth from the planet Veznythia – the oboro and sonphiro." Alex showed her a close picture of a torn scripture from different books.

"The Night and Day. Moon and Sun?" Evangeline read.

"They were sent on different parts of the world. Each clan holding a sacred artifact – The Geldrix, The Credyx, The Codex and The Ionyx. These veznithians were sent for a reason. For a prophecy. But through the years, the numbers of Veznithians kept on decreasing and the purpose was soon forgotten. The veznithians moved on, Marrying humans and giving birth to half Veznithians and half human."

"Like demigods... " Evangeline said with excitement in her eyes.

"Not exactly." The excitement died from her eyes as Alex replied. She continued to listen with apathy.

"The purpose and stories all became myth. Stories you would hear at bedtime." Alex said as he went through all the evidence that had been gathered throughout the years.

"Uhhh. Guys, I don't believe in aliens. It's just not.... possible." Evangeline said and went towards the door. "I-I just need a break."

Alexa stopped her in time. "How would you explain your tattoo? The voices the dreams? And the catchy part is that you both have the same symptoms. And I can guarantee you, my brother is a xavyr. So just listen. "

"Guys, you both should listen to yourselves. You're talking about aliens. Aliens!" Evangeline exclaimed.

"Just listen. Please." Alexa pleaded.

Evangeline nodded and sat down on the nearest chair. Waiting for the fiction she was about to be told. Things like these don't happen. "What's the prophecy?"

"Im going to get there" Alex  threw Alexa a icy glare. "You see, a different realm was destroyed once. The xavyrs of then were supposed to stop it. It was their destiny. But they violated certain rules and tried to win the battle with their own ways, which lastly caused mass destruction, endangerment of a species and their own lives. Only one was said to survive. They were supposed to stop the Dark Lord once and for all from withdrawing his powers from the realms. But they failed."

Alexa continued, "And now, it's a new era. A new realm. Zelroth Vexx, a loyal servant to the Dark Lord and the Disavowed son Of Lord Obonath Vexx, who is the main prime and protector of all the realms, is here on Earth. Trying to summon the Dark Lord. So the xavyrs are to stop Zelroth and break all connections with the Dark Lord and this Earth." she spoke with seriousness.

Evangeline could not process all of it. It was too much. "So-okay-uh- Aren't we supposed to destroy the Dark Lord? Isn't that what super heroes do? "

"Our main purpose is to stop him from destroying this realm.There will be other xavyrs for the other realms." Alexa said. "Destroying what's immortal is impossible." Alexa looked at Alex who mumbled 'no' while shaking his head slowly. He soon continued showing her scriptures and artifacts.

"The three xavyrs are stated to be a descendant of the clan, a descendant of a pure warrior Veznithian and a mortal from the realm."

"Since we have found two, we need to look for the son or daughter of the warrior veznithian."

"Wait, so your telling me... I have to save the world because I'm the chosen one? And if I don't, everybody will die?! I need some type of proof. Cause this, isn't working."

Alex went to her. "Hold my hand"

"What?" without saying anything, Alex took her hand and focused all his energy into her. Draining his energy into her, Evangeline started floating as she was blinded by the images and thoughts that kept on entering her brain. She saw it all. The universe, How mankind started, how outer spaces looked like, the, destructions, deaths, poverty, everything flooded into her head without her contol.

Alex left her hand as she fell to the floor, coming back to her senses. Alex helped her up. "How did you do that?" she backed away from him. "Who--What are you?" she panted, about to lose consciousness.

"Veznithian" Alex replied. Sparks of blue and white danced around his hand.

---

A/N: Hey guys! I couldn't update for a longgg timeee. Please don't eat me :/
A

nyway, Alexandra Daddario has a new movie coming up-Baywatch! I honestly can't wait to watch it. Watch the trailer. You'll enjoy it!

 You'll enjoy it!

Simon Nessman

*fangirl alert*

I really love him. Like totally love him. I just wish he could notice me :'( fml.