Chapter-4

Author's Note:
Leonard will be played by Jack Gilinsky. And Alexa will be played my Gemma Arterton. Pictures given above.

-------------------

Location: England
ISIED headquarters

•••ALEX•••

The Colonel looked at me and continued, "Our plan is to send Alex undercover as a high school student  with American teenagers going on a graduation trip. He leaves in seven days to Italy.", Colonel placed both of his hands on the table as he leaned and looked at me "You have a week to fully study and prepare for your alias."

Seven days.

I had a disturbing moment of self doubt as I questioned my ability to complete this mission without problems. The sudden rush of emotions made me want to explode but I somehow managed to contain it in.

I can do it.

A week is enough for me. Although, this was a normal high school. I attended military school but i doubted it'd have much differences.

"Major White meet me at 1500 sharp to discuss further details on your alias.", The Colonel commanded, switching off the hologram and disarming the security system. "This meeting is dismissed."

*

As I walked towards the other wing of the building,  I paged my annoying sister Alexandria. I was concerned about her well-being and wanted to warn her of the decisions she would make.

For all I knew she was impulsive. And once she made her mind, she'd do it whatever the cost. Although the trait made her a good agent, it caused me a lot of trouble at times.

"Hey Alex! Wait up.", I heard the familiar voice call out to me.

I could hear the rhythm of his motion and I could tell he came here with a whole heart to either mock me or persuade me. I paid no heed to him and halted infront of the elevator.

"God, I hate it when you ignore me. Cut me some slack. ", Leonard pleaded as he stood beside me. "So, are you excited for the mission?", his eyes seemingly sparkled with excitement as he asked the question.

I ran my ID card on the laser panel and requested for the elevator. "No." I answered, killing the light in his eyes.

"Can I assist you in this mission?"

"That would be being disobedient towards the organization. Once orders are given, they can't be reversed and changed. You heard the Colonel - Me and me alone.", I got inside the elevator as the door slid open.

"Can I drop you to Italy then?", Leonard requested as the elevator door closed slowly.

"Talk to the Colonel."

*

I heard a knock on my door, "AICOS, let her in." I commanded to the Artificial Intelligence COmputer System [AICOS] after confirmation of Alexa's identity.

She got in and sat on my bed with a very frustrated look plastered on her face. Everytime I looked at her, I was reminded of our mother. She had the same river brown hair that ran down her shoulders. Although Alexandria preferred braiding it to a simple French braid.

Like me, she had a olive toned touch to her skin colour. Not too pale, nor too tan. I remembered how we'd all look on the family photo.  We would purse our lips and stand tall, presenting the pride we had in our name, which would define our cheekbones and at a point,  give an intimidating look.