"Why?!"

"They thought I was the one who was in the shower and came up with the idea to prank me. But, it was you who got pranked...by accident."

"'A prank'?" you unlocked and swung the door open. 'A prank'?! Are they crazy?!" You ruffled your hair because of the frustration of it all.

"Everyone is gone now, except for Taehyung."

"And why is that no-good pervert bastard still here?"

"His parents are coming to his house tonight to check up on him, but he's fighting with his dad at the moment, and doesn't want to see them."

"Let him go home and make up with his father, then!"

"Come on, he'll be all the way downstairs, away from this room."

"And what about the next morning? Am I going to have to see his stupid face?"

"I'll make sure he's gone before we go to your house."

You rolled your eyes. How could he make sure of that when he's the most impossible person to wake up in the morning. There was silence for a couple of seconds, leading Jungkook to believe that you were thinking about your decision.

"Fine," you gave in.

"Jiyeongie is the sweet person ever~" Jungkook smiled.

"I know," you pouted, causing him to chuckle.

"Alright, I'm going now." Jungkook then went down a few steps to call him. "Hyung! You can stay, but you have to wash up the dishes in exchange."

Taehyung looked back from watching the television, "thanks, Jungkoo--"

"And you're sleeping on the couch."

His eyes widened, "What about the guest room upstairs?"

"Jiyeong's sleeping in there."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Alright, fine." He pushed himself up off the couch and picked up all the dishes and empty beer bottles that were left behind by the messy bunch. "Just don't forget to bring me a blanket and pillow, got it?"

"I got it!" Jungkook called back before making his way to the bathroom.

After taking his shower, Jungkook put on some home clothes and went in the closet to take out a blanket and a pillow for Taehyung to sleep with. As he passed through the living room, Jungkook placed them on the cushion and turned to leave. Before he did though, he looked over to the kitchen and noticed that Taehyung seemed to be nearly finished with everything.