Chapter Fifty Nine

And so, the week before prom, as promised Temari, TenTen and Sakura all went with Ino, Hinata and Konan to the mall to shop for their prom dresses.

" Ahhh, I can't believe it, the day has finally come, I get to go shopping with you girls!." Ino exclaimed.

Konan and Sakura raised an eyebrow at her.
" Ino, you literally drag us shopping with you every Thursday. "Sakura deadpanned.

Ino bristled slightly, opting for a fake innocent look.

Something red caught their attention and the girls all looked to the side to see Gaara and Sasori, the gang's two red heads walk into a music shop.

Temari rolled her eyes as grins appeared on the four girls faces.

"Dorks." She muttered.

They ignored her though and began making their way towards the two boys.

"Are they always like that with those to?." Konan asked, laughing.

Temari scoffed.
"Unfortunately, I'll never understand why they love to jump those two. " she sighed.

"Let's go, before they forget we're even here." She said, grabbing Konan by the wrist and began to drag her, with her laughing all along.

When they reached there, fours girls with big, bright smiles on their faces, beaming up at two red head boys.

"So, Saso-nii what are you guys doing in a music shop?." She asked as she and TenTen beamed at him.

Sasori chuckled.
"Well, we're just here to pick out some CDs for prom, our DJ will be here shortly." He said, pressing a kiss to both their foreheads then kissed his girlfriend in greeting.

The girls all awed.

"Who is the DJ, Nii-Chan?." Sak asked.

Sasori was about to answer, when two hands were suddenly on her shoulder shaking her.
She screamed and turned around, only to find a cackling Kisame.

"Ha!. You should have seen your face pinkie!. Priceless!." He chortles.

She glared slightly.
"Shut it fish face, or you're gonna find yourself stuffed in a tin can." She threatened.

"My, my someone is grumpy. " Kakuzu Said calmly, entering the shop.
Sakura smiled.

"Nahh, but I'm gonna get him back though." She promised.

" So, I'm guessing Kisame is the DJ?." Ino asked, hands on her hips.

Sasori patted her head.
"Giod job Ino!. Do you want a treat?. " he smiled.

Ino swatted his hand off her head.
"Do I look like a dog, Saso?." She growled.

He put his thumb and fore finger to his chin and tilted his head to the side, pretending to exam her.
" Just add some fur, ears and a tail and your good to go." He said, flashing her a thumbs up.

Ino gaped at him in disbelief.
Turning to Sakura to complain to her about her brother, but she didn't see her.
" Hey, where's Sakura?." She asked.

Sasori snickered, feeling his sister's forehead pressed against his back, she tried muffling her laughs by pressing her face into his back, he could feel her snickers.

Temari and Konan were dying with laughter, both leaning against Kakuzu as they laughed, while he just stood, counting and managing the amount of money he was going to spend.

Hinata and TenTen were leaning against each other, laughing away.
Kisame sighed.
" Ino, dear close your mouth, you'll catch flies." He commented.