Chapter Thirty Pt 2

"He touched her, lucky thing Sai and I got there in time. " Sasori sneered.
"If he touches my sister again, I will kill your brother Itachi. " he added with a growl.

"Not if I kill him first. " Itachi growled in return.

"That will make Mikoto-kaa-chan upset, that you killed her second son. " Madara warned with a snicker. Itachi sighed.

"Shut up Madara. " he said, rubbing his temples.
Madara was unfazed by this and continued to snicker.

" So? What are we going to do about this Sasuke problem?.
I heard him and Ami in the janitors closet earlier." Deidara said as he came forward and wrapped his arms around TenTen and pulled her against him.

She and the others all grimaced, Sasori sneered angrily.
Hinata gazed at her now pissed off boyfriend with a worried expression, before huffing in anger.

She stormed out the room leaving the door with a bang.
Sasori and the rest of them all blinked.

" Hinata!. "  Ino yelled, grabbing Sasori's hand.
"Come on Saso!. " she said urgently.

Hinata had walked into the cafeteria and quickly located her target.
She stormed up to where Sasuke was sitting with Ami in his lap.

She yanked Ami off Sasuke, not  caring where the stupid fool landed and delivered a stinging slap to Sasuke that echoed throughout the lunch room, leaving everyone stunned and speechless. Even Sasori and Ino who saw.

" Uchiha Sasuke, if I ever see you any where near my sister in law again. I will kill you myself,
DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. ME.!. " she yelled, her tone filled with so much venom, stunning everyone once again.

"Sister in law?." Naruto parroted.
Hinata glanced at him, her eyes still blazing with fire.

"That means that your in a relationship with one of Sakura-chan's brothers!." he concluded, feeling hurt all of a sudden.

"Yes, " Hinata said firmly.

"Which one?. " Naruto asked desperately.
Just as Sasori wrapped his arms around her from behind.

Naruto's eyes bulged out of his sockets at the sight.
" S-s-Sasori A-a-Akasuna!." he yelped, paling in color.  Hinata was romantically involved with Sakura's oldest sibling!, He paled even further.

Sasuke on the other hand was now recovering from Hinata's massive slap and looked up only to meet angry honey brown eyes, glaring down at him.
"If I ever see you put your hands on my sister again, I don't care what Itachi said, I will kill you." Sasori seethed. Sasuke gulped dryly.

As Naruto shook with fear and amusement, he didn't quite catch what Sasori said to the end though.
He stepped forward and stood in front of Hinata.
" Hinata," he began.
"I want to apologize for what I did to you." he said wringing his wrist.
" I know that you don't want me back, and I understand that. I'm happy that you found some one worthy." he said.

Hinata's eyes soften a Little Though she didn't blush like she would usually, whenever she's around Naruto, she still felt warm by his words.

"If you could allow me to restart our relationship to just being friends," his voice broke a little.
" I promise you to always be there as your guy friend anytime you ever need me. " he finished quietly .

Hinata smiled at Naruto softly.
" I gave forgiven you a long time ago Naruto, though I no longer hold no love for you, I will always consider you my friend. " she said.
"If you wish to renew our friendship, only friendship that I will allow." she warned seriously.

Naruto smiled, tears flowing out of his eyes. He turned to Sasori.
"Can I hug her?.. Just this once?." he asked.
Sasori blinked; then turned to his angel.

" Hinata?." he mumbled. She nodded at him, who let her go.

She drew Naruto in a warm embrace and smoothed his hair as he buried his face in her shoulder.
" I'm really sorry, Hinata-chan. I really, it's just that I missed you very much. " he laughed sadly as he pulled away.

Hinata released him also and patted his cheek affectionately. Before pressing a light kiss to his forehead.

"You are forgiven Naruto, and yes I did miss you also." she added softly.
Naruto grinned through his tears.

"Do you know where Sakura-chan is?." he sniffles.
" I want to apologize to her also." he said.

Hinata laughed softly and nodded immediately.
"She's with us." Ino said as she smiled at Naruto.

He took a step towards Ino and carefully drew her into a affectionate hug.
" I'm sorry Ino. " he mumbled into her shoulder. She laughed, patting his cheek.
"It's okay Naruto no one can really be angry at you for long. " she said gently.

He sighed shakily and let go of Ino and looked behind her to see Temari and TenTen, who smiled warmly at him. They would accept Naruto back into their new lives. He knew when he's done something wrong and came forward to apologize for his mistakes.

" I'm sorry guys, so very sorry Temari, TenTen ."  he mumbled, walking slowly towards them.

He hugged them both, and sighed as they both wrapped their arms around him.

"Forgive me. " he sighed into their hair. Temari and TenTen tighten their grip around him. No one can hate Naruto, especially them.

"You were forgiven a long time ago Naruto, but we appreciate the apology. " TenTen laughed.

Ohayo Minna.
I'm sorry for updating late. I kinda got caught up in this awesome Ichigo and Rukia book..

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. I literally cried while writing this. It's sweet

Be ready for some sadness in the next chapter and a surprise.

Hope you guys enjoy and I will have the next chapter up tomorrow and the new chapter of my Ichigo and Sakura book.

Ja ne!.