Chapter Forty Four

" Everyone, please welcome our new transfer student from Sunahigh." Kakashi drawled.

In front of the classroom stood a petite girl, with long brown hair, black eyes and slightly tanned skin.

"Please introduce yourself to class." Kakashi said, his nose buried in his book.

" Konichiwa, my name is Matsuri, its nice too meet you." She bowed.

" Good, now please take a seat next to Suigetsu."  She nodded.
Heading to sit down in the seat next to Suigetsu, which was right to side of Itachi and Gaara.

"Alright class, let's proceed to do some thing quietly, shall we?." Kakashi said. Face still buried in his book.

Sakura heard the chair drag a Lil closer to Itachi's and Gaara desk.. She didn't like this one bit.

" What hello there sweethearts. What's your names?. " Matsuri said to both Itachi and Gaara.

They both looked at her blankly before they turned their heads to the front to see Temari and his Queen clutch their pens hard enough to break, well in Sakura's case. It did.

Everyone except the Akatsuki gulped at the dangerous spike in the two Koniochi's chakra.
The Akatsuki smirked, the new girl was in for it.

The bell rung and everyone bolted out the classroom, only the Akatsuki stayed.

Temari and Sakura both turned to see Matsuri, who was between the to men, squeezing their arms to her chest.

Itachi and Gaara, both boys didn't hit girls so they had pleading looks on their faces as Matsuri blabbered on.

Temari's brow twitched, Sakura's glove squeaked as her fists tighten.
" Nii-Chan." She called.
She got a grunt in return.

"If we get in trouble, please explain to Tsunade-sama why." She said.

"Alright. " Sasori said then paused.
" Just don't kill her. You too Temari." He warned. Both girls nodded.

"You!. " Temari yelled, gaining Matsuri's attention.

" What?." She snapped, totally unaware of whom she was dealing with.

" Get the fuck away from them you wrench!. " Temari said dangerously.

Matsuri scoffed.
" Why should I?.It's not you own them" she taunted.

Only to be punched straight in the cheek and was sent flying through three classroom walls Then propelled into the air by a huge wave of wind. Tumbling her over straight into the  nearest tree..

Temari walked up to her fallen body, her fan propped on her shoulders and Sakura by her side.

"We told you get away  from them didn't we?. ". Temari mocked.
Then her gazed hardened

" If I catch you around my baby brother.. You won't recovering any time soon.." She sneered..
Matsuri looked pale.

" Or did I forget to mention that guy over there is my brother in law?. I didn't.. Oh well you mess with him any time again and I'm sure my sister won't hesitate to rip you apart. Got it?." She snarled the ending.
The woman was shaking by now.
As she nodded..

" Good, now." Temari turned to Sakura and the  girls.
" How about we skip school today?. I'm sure Sakura's godmother won't mind." She got grins as answers.
And then they were off.

Hinata and TenTen laughed as Temari tighten her hands on the starring wheel. The had gotten dismissed early and decided... Amazingly... To go to the mall.... To calm themselves down.. Well mostly Temari and Sakura.

" The mall!. Isn't it beautiful!. " Ino squealed.

Sakura looked at her and then whispered to Hinata and Tenten.
" I didn't know Ino could say anything other than ' I am beautiful."  The two giggled at the statement.

Ino glared at her.
" What was that Forehead girl?.".

Sakura Scowled at her.
" You should not be listening on other peoples conversation Ino-pig!."

Temari sighed....oh boy..

"At least I don't have a huge forehead!." Ino huffed.

"At least I'm not a porker!." Sak shot back.

"Oh look.!" Ino said dramatically.
"A 747.. Where is it gonna land?. Sakura's forehead!."  She exclaimed.

"Squeal little piggy!. Aw look she's turning pink!." Sakura cooed mockingly.

"At least my hair is natural." Ino crossed her arms..

"Don't make Me laugh, you're roots are brown!. " sakura gritted out.

"Are not!."

"Are too!."

" Are not!.".

".."

" what's the matter miss forehead?. Run out of clever little insults." Ino taunted.

Perfect, moving in for the kill. Sakura thought.
"Ino...what's with your hair?."

"What... Do you mean!." Ino asked confused.

Sakura gave her an innocent look. While TenTen tried to hold in her laughter.. She desperately took in gulps of air.

"Oh nothing never mind!."  Sak shrugged..

Which meant that Ino spent the remaining five minutes of the trip looking for a mirror. Poor thing. She was completely paranoid.

"We're here!"  Temari announced.

Ino shot out of the car and went to the nearest bathroom.

"Wait for it." Sak grinned.

"Sakura! You jerk!".

She and TenTen high fived.. Snickering away.

Ohayo minna
I know not much lovey dovey in this chap..lol.

I hurried down this chapter down for you guys I hope you like it.

OK so I decided to do the last two lemons a lil late.. After the next two chapters will be the obito× Ino lemon. And same goes for my beloved couple Itasaku

If you guys are fine with it..I'm open for suggestions fie the lemons although I already have plot going.. I just wanna hear what you peeps HV in mind😊.

I'm also writhing the new chapters for betrayed by Konoha and bound to another.
I kn... Im late...gomen!!.

Hope you guys like this chappy cause I do!!.
Sugar in my system so I had to write.

Ja ne! Minna✋✌💗