Chapter Thirty Four

Sasuke looked up as soon as he heard the door to the classroom opened.
His eyes immediately zoned onto Sakura as she walked in.

And it appears she was alone this time, no Itachi or anyone else to protect her. This he could use as his advantage.

His attention was brought to the teacher as she entered the classroom.
He could wait, he will definitely make Sakura his again.

Sakura felt his gaze on her the minute she came in to the classroom, she wasn't surprised really, it became a natural thing to feel his hungry gaze on her.
Well, she rather feel Itachi's hungry gaze on her than anyone else.

Dear Kami, did she just think such thoughts.
My, my has she been hanging around with Shisui a little to much lately?.

Tenten looked at her side ways and nodded, she knew what was going on. Her fists tightened if Uchiha Sasuke makes one move towards her best friend, he's go end up with a thousand katana's through his body.

Sure she was violent, but anyone who dares try to harm her sisters are gonna get their assess kicked.

They made their way to their seats and pulled out their notebooks, better to pay attention now before kicking ass later.

Deidara looked up as Sakura and TenTen walked towards their table. His eyes narrowed at the youngest Uchiha watching the girls like prey .
He nudged Itachi and pointed to Sasuke. Feeling his anger bubble up to the surface, Itachi took a deep breath and willed himself to calm down 

Sasori noticed this and immediately sneered, Hinata touched his arm in question.
" He's watching her again. " was the simple reply she needed to fully understand what he was getting angry about.

Her eyes stared to her two best friends and took in the way they seem to laugh and walk towards where the group was sitting. That's when Hinata saw what was causing everyone to get angry.
Uchiha Sasuke was staring at Sakura like a piece of meat.

She narrowed her eyes also.
Unbelievable!.
That asshole has had his ass kicked and has been warned so many times and still he has not learned his lesson.

Sakura knew what was happening, TenTen also but the girls didn't want to start a fight in public plus in a school cafeteria no less.

Calmly taking their seats, the group was still glaring at him and that made Sak feel a little better.

"Princess?. " the quite voice of her boyfriend caressed her ear.

"Hmm?. " she hummed, taking a bite of her lunch.

"You are well aware of what's going on, are you?. " he spoke his voice cold and hard as steel, but Sakura knew that he was not using that on her.

She nodded to him as she chewed, then swallowed.
"Yea, I know. I'll be more alert Itachi ." she responded.

Pein let his gaze land on the annoying pest that continues to give them trouble.
He was going to deal with this once and for all.

"..Sak." he began as said girl looked up at him.
He pointed his fingers to both her and Itachi.
" I want you and Itachi to switch seats with Hidan and Kisame. " he said turning to look at said pair.

Hidan and Kisame nodded, understanding the seriousness of the situation, merely obeyed the order given to them.

As they all switched, Pein looked towards Kiba.
" Kiba, I would like to go invite Sasuke over for me, I want to have a chat with him. " he said and Kiba understood.
Getting up and making his way to Sasuke, everyone looked on as the youngest Uchiha nodded and raised up and began to follow Kiba back.