Chapter Twelve

"What did you do to Haruno Sakura?." Itachi asked his voice soft but hard as steel.

" I didn't do anything to Sakura, what are you talking about?." Sasuke lied, however Itachi narrowed his eyes.

"So she is your girlfriend is she not?." he countered, Sasuke bristled slightly.

" No, she broke up with me." he asked ignoring the dreamy look from Amy, Sasuke didn't replied an that was all the answer Itachi needed, he nodded before making his way back to his seat.

After school TenTen and Sakura were hanging together with their moms at TenTen's place while their mothers made dinner in the kitchen. Teny and Sakura were lazing around on the sofa, when Teny suddenly threw her head back and sighed out loud.

"This is so boring!." she whined, her mom then appeared by the kitchen door with a spoon in her hand.

"Who said that?." she questioned.

" I did mom." Teny said boredly.

"Well if ya find this boring, I got a little spoiler for ya..... You got a job starting from this weekend." her Mom smiled smugly.

"What?!." Teny yelled springing up from the couch.
"You have got to be kidding me.....who told you to arrange this?.....why did you do this mom?....did Sakura set me up?!.." TenTen exclaimed at once..

"You're blaming me now... Your best friend.. How mean! ". Sakura said quite offended.

"Oh!. If I'm going down, your going down with me...best buddy." Teny stated.

Sakura crossed her arms across her chest an shook her head.
"Well, count me out of it." she announced.
Teny grabbed the nearest cushion and whacked Sakura over the head with it.

"Itai!.. Baaka you wanna kill me?." Sakura cried, launching herself on TenTen.

" hyey!. Sakura get off me." Teny gasped struggling against her best friend.

"Why did you attack me with the cushion?." Sakura exclaimed as she sent both of them tumbling to the ground.

" Break it up this instant". Teny's mom said pulling them apart.

"It's just a job girls... By ichiraku's.. So calm down." Sakura's mom announced...

"Alright but Sakura is coming with me." Teny demanded,

Sakura bristled
"What?. I'm not giving up my weekends." she said.

"Oh yes you are!. Now shut it and agree already." tenyy ordered.

Sakura sighed
"Fine! You happy now." she growled.

TenTen smirked smugly.
"You bet I'm happy." she said before collapsing on the couch with a sigh.

"Dinners ready!". Sakura's mum announced fifteen minutes later.

" I still can believe I'm getting a job!." Teny said as she an Sakura walked to her ichiraku's ramen shop.

" Geez, no big deal, what could possibly go wrong?." Sakura said shrugging off her jacket. As they entered the shop  five guys caught their attention. Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Pein and the Obito all at one table, chatting away.

"You just had to opening your big fat mouth didn't you?." Teny growled.

" I don't want this job anymore!." Sakura squeaked.

"To late Sak, we gotta deal with it" Teny sighed dramatically..

Sakura fidgeted. " I don't know about this anymore." she mumbled nervously.

TenTen eyed her.
"There's nothing to worry about Baaka, just go with the flow that's all." Sakura didn't feel convinced at all.

" Come in let's just do this!." she finally said, walking into the shop quickly.. Not wanting the guys to see them..TenTen followed behind.

"Let's just quit while we're at it." she sighed.
Sakura shook her head. " No, we are in this far.. Let's just do this." she argued..

Teny sighed."Alright, if you say so.". She mumbled defeated... They made their way into the back, where Ayame worked with her dad Taiuchi.

"Ohayo Ayame!." Sakura greeted as TenTen smiles.

"Your mom said that you two would be coming today.. So hurry up and go get changed." ayyame said ushering them into the changing room

Ten minutes later they both came out fully dressed in the standard working uniform..

"Well if it isn't Teny and Cherry." Deidara's annoying voice said from behind them.

"Darn it!." Teny swore..

" Now don't be that way, aren't you happy to see us?." he asked, gesturing to the guys.

" No." Sakura replied bluntly.. Deidara pouted.

" So mean.. Alright aren't you happy to see Itachi?." he asked, trying different this time.

"Hell no!." she exclaimed.
" why would I be glad to see Itachi?." she asked.

Deidara shrugged.
" I know that you're not happy to see him, but he's happy to see you." he said titling his head towards Itachi... Sakura nearly yelped at the look in Itachi's eyes..

"Why would the Uchiha be glad to see Sakura?.. He doesn't even like her that much." TenTen said, stepping in front of her best friend.

"Oh I know about that more than you think beautiful." he grinned. TenTen felt her eye twitch again at that nickname.

Deidara smirked smugly.

" Stop bugging my sisters Deidara." Sasori sneered.
Sakura and TenTen smirked.. Gotcha!.

Sasori then turned his attention back to Sakura and TenTen.
"What are you doing here Imouto?." he asked.

Sakura groaned.
" Mom got us this stupid job." she whined. Itachi smirked at her.

" At ichiraku's huh..we should come here more often." Deidara snickered.

"Don't you even dare Barbie!." TenTen growled.

Deidara blinked at the nickname then frowned.
" Hey!." he exclaimed, eyes narrowing at TenTen.

The girls huffed, before turning around and leaving, totally missing the two pairs of eyes burning holes in to the way their hips move.

Sasori just shook his head, his sisters were in for a ride.

Hey guys as I promise another update.. Yayy lol I'll have the next part out by tomorrow hopefully this evening bt I'm nt to sure.. So enjoy.. Plz vote and comment I love hearing what you guys have to say.. Lol byezz until next time..