Chapter Thirty Three

The next morning Pein stirred as the sunlight seeped through his window. There was a weight on his chest, keeping him down as he tried to get up.
Looking down to see Sandy blonde hair on his chest, he smiled as the memories of the day before came back into his head.

He propped himself up on his elbows and raised himself slightly up.
Temari stirred in sleep and shifted her head to the side.

He chuckled softly as he bought a hand up to run it through her hair.
" Temari, come on love it's totally me to get up. " he whispered.

She groaned and rolled off him and pulled the covers over her head and went back to sleep. Pein raised a brow incredulously. Then shook his head as he slipped out of the bed and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

As he came out of the bathroom, he saw Temari now opening her sleepy eyes to look at him.
He smirked at her.
" wore you out, didn't I?." he teased.

She huffed, sitting up bringing the blankets over her chest as she did and yawned.

He walked over to his drawer and pulled out a pair of his boxers and shirt for her as she went into the bathroom.

Once Temari came out and dressed, Pein couldn't keep his eyes off her.
She looked damn good in his clothes.

Temari looked at him and Tilted her head to the side to ask him what's wrong.

He shook his head.
"It's nothing, love I'm just thinking about Naruto." he said.
Her eyes softened immediately .

" I know it's hard for you, Pein." she said as she walked towards him, settling herself on his lap .
"But I have enough faith that you two will get through this together." she said.

Then her eyes narrowed.
" I swear, if you think about this to much and your head swell, I'm going to pop you like a balloon, ya got me?. " she leered .

Pein gave a throaty laugh, Temari.. His beautiful, sexy, wonderful girlfriend Temari never cease to amaze him.

" Alright, alright let's get you home, and get you some clothes before heading to school." he said with a grin.

Temari huffed and nodded before she got off his lap.

Sakura narrowed her eyes as she and TenTen were back to back.
It just wasn't their day was it?..

Here they were minding there own business when a set of perverted men cornered them in a alley way a few blocks from school.
She sighed, guess there was no way out of this situation than to fight.
Good thing she knows how too.

Her fist embedded itself into one of the men's gut, sending him flying backwards into the wall behind him.
TenTen sent one flying with a beautiful round house kick to the head, making the guy unconscious.

They were three left, and we're closing in on them fast.
The girls gripped hands together and spun around, getting two men right in the center of their chests.
The final one stood there stunned, as if he couldn't believe two little academy school girls could kick grown men assess before.

He tucked tail and ran before they could even damage him.

"Well, that was fairly easy." TenTen muttered as she fixed her backpack on her back.

Sakura huffed.
"You're telling me," she smirked. As they continued to walk to school.

Itachi stretched his muscles as he leaned against the post in front of the academy. Deidara was beside him sniffling a yawn.
They were waiting for Sakura and Teny to arrive, it only had fifteen minutes again before the academy began.

Sakura and TenTen appeared in their view with twin grins on their faces, causing the boys to raise their eyebrows at them. But the girls merely grinned more before dragging the boys in with them.

" Tachi?." Sak asked quietly.
Her boyfriend looked at her as he laced their fingers together.

"Hmm. " he asked as Deidara did the same to Teny.

The girls looked at each other before sighing.

Sakura looked back up at her man.
" Is it true ,that..... Naruto is Pein-nii Outouto?. " she asked.

She felt his hand stiffen up in hers before relaxing.
"How did you get to know that, My queen?." he asked, tugging her closer.

She shrugged a bit.
"Well, Pein-nii told me and Temari about it and i told the rest of the girls. " she confessed softly.

Itachi smiled at her, the little awkward smile he gave her always warms her heart.

"Yes, it is true that Naruto Is his younger brother My Queen, but you will have to ask Pein for the full story if you wanna find out the truth." he said smugly.

Sakura huffed as she turned forward.
"It's...just that I'm worried about Naruto and how he's going to take this. " she said as she looked at TenTen and Deidara, who had a worried expression on both their faces.

Itachi squeezed her hand and bent down to place a soft kiss on her forehead.
"Don't worry about that Princess, Naruto has you and the rest of the girls along with the Akatsuki to support him. " he said.

"Yea, we have always known Naruto was Pein's brother and we have already accepted him as one of our own. " Deidara said as he walked .

Sakura smiled as she and TenTen laughed at the two guys at their sides.
"You know, I'm happy that we meet you guys, two of the most powerful guys of the Akatsuki. " TenTen teased as they neared the classroom she and Sakura had this morning.

Deidara and Itachi smirked .
"Well, we're glad that we're dating two of the most beautiful girls out of the group of the most gorgeous women in this school."  Deidara teased.

Sakura and TenTen blushed as they both pushed their boyfriends away.
"Go to class Baaka's." Sakura grumbled.

Itachi caught her hand and pulled her close to press a loving kiss to her lips.

Deidara did the same before letting Teny go.

"We'll see you at lunch okay. " Itachi said as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and began walking off  with Deidara following.
He stopped then turned his head around his shoulder.

"Be careful, my queen stay alert around Sasuke." he said smoothly causing Sakura to giggle and blush.

" Okay, Sayonara Itachi. I love you. " she said as she smiled at him.

" I love you too, my queen be safe. " he said, turning around to continue to class, while Deidara winked at TenTen.

The girls, laughed to themselves as they headed into class to join Ino, Hinata and Temari for class.

Ohayo Minna
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
I'm sorry for not updating lately. As I told you my cousin who I have not seen in a few months is staying so I'm hanging out with her ...n I got her hooked up on Exo...

I hope you guys enjoy.

Oh yes I wanna ask if you guys would like a DeiXten  lemon. I love that pairing lol so plz  tell me ur opinions lol.

Oh yes my next chapter of my Ichigo and Sakura book is up lol

Ja ne ♥.