Chapter Forty

Sakura took one look at her best friend and had to clamp her hand over her mouth immediately to keep in the scream that wanted to escape.

Itachi raised an eyebrow at his beloved, what was she so excited about?.

Sakura glanced at Deidara and wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. She grabbed TenTen and signalled the girls to follow her, leaving five confused guys behind, one knowing what it was about.

" So?. Tell us how it was." Temari drawled as soon as they were at a safe distance.

"What?. How do you guys know that we did it?." Teny exclaimed, eyes wide open.

"Your glowing like a frickin lightbulb, you dummy." Sakura deadpanned her expression blank.

Hinata blushed deeply all this talk about sex is making her flustered.

It was Teny's turn to blush heavily.
"Well, it was...um..a new experience.. I'll tell you that." She muttered.

"Yea.. How did it feel?." Ino insisted.

" Good... Shut up Ino... Why don't you let Obito bang you and see how it feels. " TenTen huffed, crossing her arms.

Temari sighed dramatically.
"Guess it's only us two TenTen, that have experienced the feeling to lose our virginity... These three are still chickens." she snickered.

Ino, Sakura and Hinata all blinked.
3....
2....
1....
"WHAT?!....".

Temari laughed.

"Alright that's it, get her!." Ino yelled..

Temari whooped before she dashed off.
The three girls hot on her trail, leaving a dazed TenTen in their dust.

" I swear Tem, I'm going to wring your neck!." Ino swore after her, Sakura cracked her knuckles and Hinata giggled...

They sped past the Akatsuki as they did.
" Hey Kitten!. Where you going?!." Kisame yelled...

Sakura turned back briefly.
"We're gonna murder Temari!." She yelled back, cheerfully.

Pein raised an eyebrow.
"For what?." He called..

Sakura grinned.
"Can't tell you that Nii-Chan!."
He felt the eyebrow twitch.

" Itachi." He muttered.
Said man grunted.

" Sakura. " he called calmly..

" I can't hear you!. LA,LA LA!." She sang before they were out of sight. Her boyfriend blinked in bewilderment... What the fudge?..

Konan sniggered as she leaned against Nagato.
" You know something, I like your woman Itachi, she got spunk." She laughed.
Itachi merely smirked.

"You guys don't mind if I kidnapped the girls for a weekend of shopping?." She asked, smirking at the horrified looks on their faces.

"Sure, but only if you promise to bring them back as themselves and in one piece." Obito warned, already knowing how shopping with Konan can affect one's mental sanity.
Wait....what was he thinking... He already had a shopping Queen.. Ino could literally live in the mall if you let her.

Itachi agreed with his cousin and Sasori sighed.
"Just don't send my sister or my girlfriend crazy with your shopping tendencies will you?." He grumbled... Itachi agreeing once again.

It was until the guys spotted Sasuke with the sound four, walking through the gate sharing at them did the chatter stop.

Hidan snarled showing his teeth.

" What?!. Do you see a fucking party over here duckass?!." He yelled.
Sasuke bristled at the insult, unconsciously patting the top of his head.

" Well. Get a move on asswipes!." Hidan growled again.
The sound four grabbing Sasuke as they scrambled away.

The girls finally captured their target and were now tickling her like no tomorrow.

" So?..... How was your first Temari." Teny asked... She had recently caught up too them..

"Well...we actually did it at his home." She said quietly.
The girls all aww'ed.
"Shut up guys!." She blushed.

"Now I wonder when its gonna be your three turns." Temari shot back at the three virgins in their group.

The girls sputtered and blushed...they were about to answer when a blonde head popped up on Sakura's shoulder.

"Whose, what first time?." Naruto asked cheerfully.

" Naruto!!." The girls cried... He laughed, dancing out of the way as the reached for him.

"You sneaky fox!. " sakura accused.
Naruto paused in his bouncing around..making his eyes dramatically grow wide open before he dashed away yelling at the top of his lungs.

"NIICHAN!!!...TACHI- NII!!!." He screamed...

He panted as he reached them.
" Sakura called me a sneaky fox. " he whined...

"Thy?." Pein asked.

"Cause I was try to listen what they were saying. " he said..

Pein and Itachi blinked as a plan came to them...

This could be interesting....

Ohayo guys.
As I promised... A new chapter for this book lol...I'll still HV one up for u tomorrow if by chance lol ...

Now....I want some suggestions.... Because after the following chapter... I wanna try a lemon...

My twin sasori (same birthdays lol)...and hinata...

So I want you guys to plzzzz gv me some suggestions or any type of scenario you want for the lemon kk.

It's gonna b my first time writing a lemon bout hinata...do I'll try to do my best.

Thanks minna👍✌💓

N plz keep up the awesome comments and votes💋😘

Ja ne!😝😻😸✌✋....