Chapter Fifteen Pt 3

Hinata saw Temari wiggled her eyebrows at her suggestively. Making her blush.

" sasakura, ccaant bbrreatthhe!." she gasped out. Sakura quickly pulled back.

" Ah, gomen hina-chan." she said smiling.

They all pulled up at Ichiraku's where they dropped off TenTen and Sakura.

"Since you two work here. Does that mean We can get free meals on the house?." Temari teased.

Sakura scowled at her.
"You wish." she shot back..

"Worth a try." Temari shrugged.

"Byye Sakura, bye Teny." Ino called as she pulled both Temari and Hinata along.

Sakura and TenTen both waved as they watched their best friends disappear around the corner. TenTen sighed.

"Let's go Sak." she stated. Sakura nodded. As the headed inside.

" Ayame-chan!." TenTen called in a sing song voice.

"Teny-chan!" Ayame smiled coming in front.
"You two ready?." she asked. Sakura and TenTen nodded.

"Then go Get dem." Ayame laughed.. They both changed into their uniforms before heading out.

"Table six is ready to order." Taiuchi said. Sakura sighed.

"Okay," she said heading off, pulling out her notepad, without looking up she made her way to table six.
"Welcome to Ichiraku's, can I take your orders?." she mumbled, while uncapping her pen.

"Jello Cherry!." was her response.
Sakura's head shot up, only to lock with smoky onyx orbs. She gulped, there was Itachi staring at back at her, with an almost hungry look in his eyes.
She sighed quietly.

"Hey Dei," she replied giving him a tired smile.

" Yo, whose the pink chick?" a tall blue guy with dark blue hair, tattoos of gills on his neck and resembled a shark said. Sakura was about to shout at him, when Itachi suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her forward, making her sit directly on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and leaned forward. Sakura blushed, but quickly distracted herself by addressing the huge blue guy.

" I'm Sakura, Sasori and Sai's younger sister." she said, Itachi placed his head on her shoulder and quickly kisses behind her ear, Sakura blushed again.

"Oh! So you're the short stuff's Imouto, runs in the family ne?." a sliver hair guy with the most beautiful set of purple eyes was grinning at her.

" I'm sorry, but who are you guys?." she asked raising an eyebrow.

" The names Kisame Hoshigaki, nice to meet you Sakura." the blue guy named Kisame grinned at her extending a hand that she quickly took.

" Hidan Jashin." the sliver haired guy said. Sakura then turned to the quietest guy in the group.

"Kakuzu Chuusin. Nice to be of acquaintance." he spoke quietly extending his hand to grasp hers in a from handshake.

She grinned at them.
"Fun to meet you guys." she said grin still in tact.

Itachi's arms tighten around her as he spoke directly into her ear.
" Sakura?, aren't you going to take our orders?." he spoke quietly. Sakura huffed. Ass!.

"Sure," she replied, she must admit that she felt quite comfy on Itachi lap.
"What would you be having?." she asked, already to jolt down the orders.

" Miso pork ramen for us." Kisame said, motioning for both him and Hidan.

" Kakuzu?." she asked.