Chapter Twenty Five

Sakura blinked between the two men in front of her.

"Itachi-chan?. What's Sasu-chan girlfriend doing in your room?. "Shisui asked smirking .

"She is not Sasuke's girl friend anymore Shisui, I'm sure you heard that he cheated on her. " Itachi replied calmly, Shisui blinked.

"Yea I did "he said slowly .

"Then why are you asking that stupid question?. " Sakura asked raising an eyebrow, Itachi huffed before smirking in Sakura direction. Causing her to blush.

Shisui looked between the two,
"Are you guys together or something?." he asked incredulously.

Itachi ignored him though, instead opting to dig around in his closet.
Sakura on the other hand, blushed slightly.
"Yeah, we are. " she replied.

Shisui grinned.
"So was I interrupting something?. " he asked deviously.

Sakura promptly squeaked,
"W-what?  ." she said.

Itachi kissed her temple as he walked back to the bathroom.

"Shame on you little cousin. " Shisui berated.
"Why was I not interrupting something?." .
He said grinning.
But Itachi merely closed the bathroom door on him.

"Well then, Kitten how about we go have some fun while Itachi-chan is changing. " Shisui said turning back to face Sakura.

"Don't even think about it Shisui." Itachi's voice came through the
Bathroom door.

Shisui blinked then full on laughed.
Sakura smiled at how the two behaved  she had a feeling that she and Shisui would get along just fine.

"Let's go get some grub, kitten. " he said smiling. Sakura laughed before following him out the room.

TenTen and Hinata, both pounced on Sakura as soon as she entered the school.
"Did you two get together or something?. " TenTen asked skeptical, but Sakura just beamed shyly.

"Yea,we did. " she said. TenTen laughed.

" I'm so proud of you Sakura. "
As they laughed, Sasori and Deidara waltzed up to them

Deidara wrapped his arms around TenTen from behind,
"Hey there beautiful. " he greeted,

Sakura snickered as TenTen turned red.

Sasori came up to Sakura and engulfed her in a hug.
"You happy with him?." he simply asked, she nodded

"Alright. " he said kissing her forehead, before turning to his shy queen.

"Good morning Hinata. " he greeted softly, kissing her cheek, she blushed.

"Good morning Sasori." she replied meekly.

Sakura cooed at them.
"So kawaii.!" she exclaimed causing Hinata to be flushed.

Sasori huffed, "Quit it Imouto. " he said, playfully ruffling her hair.

"Yeah Cherry, let them have some peace before we attack. " Deidara teased .
Just then the bell rang and they sighed.

"Time for class then." TenTen said, Deidara kissed her jaw.

"Go ahead, I'll see you in class. " he smiled, she nodded.

Sasori has hugged both Sakura and Hinata before he let them go. The three of them turned on their heels and headed in the opposite direction .

"So, tell us what happened?. " Hinata asked, Sakura turned to them, walking backwards.

"My mom, took me to visit Mikoto-kaa -chan,we were making lunch, when Sasuke had come with Ami. " she grimaced the mere thought.

"Did he see you?. " Teny asked and Sakura shook her head as no. As Sakura continued with the explanation.

TenTen and Hinata spotted Itachi and Obito coming down the corridor, hands in their pockets, looking extremely hot.

Itachi raised an eyebrow at them, instantly keeping them quite, Obito on the other hand just shrugged and grinned.

Itachi came to a direct halt in front of Sakura's path and waited. It only took exactly five minutes for her to crash into him and yelp. He immediately wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back into his chest.
" Sakura , you must pay attention to where you are going. " he purred huskily taking a nip at her ear

She immediately jumped forward and turned around to face him.
" Baaka. " she scowled at him. He smirked at her instead, holding out his hand for her.

Sakura mumbled under her breath as she slowly put her hand in His and allowed him to pull her against his chest in a warm hug.

Obito blinked at the sight before turning to Hinata and Teny.
"Where's Ino girls?.". He asked.

TenTen tilted her head to the side an examined him for a minute.
"She hasn't reached as yet... Why?. " she asked. He shrugged.

"She'll be here in a few minutes or so." came Sakura's muffled statement from Itachi's chest.
And as if on cue Ino's voice rang through the air.

"Forehead?!. " she yelled.
Sakura detached herself from her boyfriend and spun around with her hands on her hips .

" Pig!." she yelled back, grinning.
TenTen and Hinata laughed.

"You guys could be so loud in the morning I swear. " TenTen grumbled.

Ino and Sakura shrugged before dramatically hugging each other; how ever Ino didn't notice Obito there as yet as she proceeded to chat with her sisters .

Obito looked at her dreamily, honestly no other girl has made him feel like this before.

Itachi glanced at his girlfriend then at his cousin and inwardly smirked at the dreamy look on Obito's face.

" Baaka?. " he called softly, laughing as Obito seemed to snap out of his daze.

Ohayo Minna!. 
Sorry I didn't update in two or three days , its just every Saturday and Sunday my two little cousins comes over to spend the weekend by us and well they ambushed me into playing in the pool with them. I promise to update soon that's if I don't feel to lazy.
Hope you guys enjoy.
Ja ne!.

Oh yes.. The first chapter of my Ichigo and Sakura book is up..
The name is.
' bound to another'.
Nnn u guys could also gv my ichiruki book a try lol since Sakura is my favorite from naruto Rukia is my favorite from bleach.. just love those two girls.
it's called ' love through time'

Arigatou Minna. ♥