20

jaebum's  pov:

it was 16:30 already, it was almost time for me to tell youngjae how i feel. i had to admit i was pretty nervous. this was the first time i had ever loved someone so much.

after i got dressed about 2 hours ago i began practicing what i was going to say to youngjae. i wrote it all on a piece of paper and kept it in my pocket.

soon i began walking to the cafe i told him to meet me at. as i was walking i pulled out my phone and began to look at pictures i secretly took of youngjae.

i had a whole collection of photos that i took of youngjae and ones we took together. i even had one that i took of him as my wallpaper.

i guess you could say i was addicted to youngjae.

the truth was that i just couldn't get enought of the adorable boy i had fell in love with.

after a bit of walking i soon reached a cross in the road, and on the other side was the boy i loved so much, youngjae.

we smiled at each other and waved. i began to walk across the street not paying attention to the signs.

i heard the honk of a truck and when i looked i saw one heading right for me. i knew by how close it was i couldn't escape what ever pain i was about to feel.

"JAEBUM WATCH OUT!"

before i was hit by the car i mouthed out words to youngjae.

"i love you,"

then it all went black and the world i was once familiar with slipped from my grasp.