2

youngjae's pov:

jaebum and i kept violently whispering to each other hateful things every time our mothers turned their backs.

"i hate you,"

"i hate you more,"

"i hate you most,"

"at least i'm not a sensitive bitch that cries whenever their heart is broken,"

i turned quickly turned away to hide the pained expression my face had. those were just one of the topics that made me hate jaebum more than ever.

i finished up my dinner as fast as i could not wanting to be in the same room as him knowing i would probably cry.

"may i be excused?"

"yes, you may,"

then i hurriedly made my way to the sink, washed my plate, and headed to my room. once i reached it i closed it silently and sunk to the ground while leaning against it. that's when i started to cry. i knew i shouldn't have, but it all just came pouring out, all of the overdue tears.

i hated to be weak like this, but i was sensitive and i knew it. i knew jaebum was right about everything he said.

i think that's why i hate him so much.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaebum's pov:

"at least i'm not a sensitive bitch that cries whenever their heart is broken," 

when i said that i knew i had hit a soft spot. i could see the hurt written across his face before he turned away. after that we didn't talk and he finished his food fast. when he was done he headed towards his room and i sat there alone. 

i finally finished my food and headed to his room. i walked up the stairs and as i did i could hear small muffled noises. they got a little louder every time i got closer to youngjae's room. when i reached his room i knew what the sounds were.

it was him crying.

i wanted to do something, but i knew i would just make things worse. so i just sat down at the other side of the door. i just sat there listening to youngjae cry. it was a little painful to listen to. i didn't mean to make him cry. he just pushed me over the edge.

i don't mean to do or say anything mean, it just comes out.

soon i fell asleep against the door when i heard him stop crying.