THE TIME HAS COME

HEY GUYS!

okay so you know how i said that i would do something special, well right now is that time.

i am celebrating 150 followers and 10k on soap!!

but first i just want to say thank you...

to everyone that has ever voted on a book, followed me, or commented on my message board or books. 

to see how far i've come is so amazing seeing that i haven't been writing books for as long of a time.

so thank you everyone who has just started reading or has been reading since the beginning, all of it really means a lot to me.

so thank you.

now i know you guys are probablyare like what is my plan? well, you guys are going to decide that.

now here is a list of things that you guys will vote on. the one with the most votes will be the one i do or if there is an even amount i will to both.

1. one shot book (basically you request something and i will write it and dedicate it to you) 

2. QnA (this one will be for every book character i have ever written and for me if you have ever wanted to ask a question)

3. dedication spree (basically every chapter i write will be dedicated to one of my followers from now on)

4. so i am not sure what else i should do so recommend something!

so you guys go ahead and decide and i will do the most commented thing. make sure and comment which number you want me to do, but recommend something if you pick number 4.

LUV YOU GUYS!♥