17

youngjae's pov:

during that whole day all we did was mess around. sure we had that whole scenario where jaebum touched my butt and no no square, but that was all in the past.

but do not think jaebum gave up on trying to find out who 'baby boy' was. oh no, this boy had more perseverance than you would think. you know the little engine that could? well, he was the little engine that went further than the one that could. jaebum would not give up.

you know at this point you would think he would connect the dots because he doesn't have my phone number, but this boy is dumber than a pack of nails. whew, he sure was tough to work with, but i still couldn't get one thing off my mind. it was the fact that jaebum told 'baby boy' that he already liked someone. 

who was that person?

i had to admit i was getting a teeny bit jealous. it's just something has changed between jaebum and i over the last month. we were more touchy with each other, i had realized this when he told me that he was more comfortable with his hands on my waist instead of by his side. 

could this mean anything?

i just don't know what to think anymore to be honest....

he just clears my mind of all thoughts whenever he is around.

==

jaebum and i made our way to the ice cream shop since we both craved ice cream today. we walked hand in hand until we reached the store, but when we did he held the door open for me and let me walk in first.

when we were both inside are hands found their way back to each other and we ordered our ice cream.

"hello what would you like today?"

"ummm can i have strawberry jaebum?"

he gave me a nod and then said our orders.

"can we have one strawberry and one chocolate please?"

she gave us our ice cream and when i was about to pay jaebum held his hand out in front of me and paid for it instead. we sat down inside the ice cream shop and began to eat our ice cream.

"here youngjae try some of this,"

he scooped out a bit of his ice cream and held it to my lips. i complied and opened my mouth to eat the ice cream. it was really good chocolate ice cream might i add.

after that i began to eat my ice cream again. i started to notice jaebum's expression changing. his bottom lip stuck out and he often took glaces at me, my ice cream, and then back at his. i knew what he wanted.

he wanted me to feed him some of my ice cream.

i took out a small spoonful of my ice cream and brought it to his lips. he smiled really big as he opened his mouth wide and ate the ice cream on the spoon. the nice lady that gave us our ice cream came over to us and we started to talk.

"ah you guys are such a sweet couple,"

i could feel heat rise up to my cheeks and i could see the blush on jaebum's face to when she said that to us. gladly jaebum spoke up when i obviously couldn't because of the shock.

"oh i'm sorry m'am, but we're not dating we're just friends,"

she gave us a look of disappointment.

"mmmmhhhhhmmmmmm and apples don't grow on trees,"

"well i have to get back to work, but stop telling people you aren't dating because you are not fooling anyone,"

we soon left after that and it was dark at this point. we decided to go to the park which was still lit because of street lights. when we got there we found a big tree that we ended up sitting under. 

we enjoyed each other's company even though it was in silence at this moment. well, that is until jaebum spoke up. he looked at me and then i looked at him, for a moment we stayed like that, looking into each other's eyes.

"hey youngjae, you got a little ice cream still left on the corner of your mouth,"

he giggled a bit when he saw me stick my tongue out in order to reach it, but from what he told me i obviously did not get it.

with that he brought his lips close to mine and kissed me. i felt my heart skip a beat and then when he pulled away flutter a bit. then once my brain caught up i realized what had happened.

jaebum kissed me and i liked it.

i wanted more.