8

jaebum's pov:

vanilla, warm, and soft.

just a few words to describe what he woke up to. he liked this feeling and didn't want to get up from the bed. what he was hugging was just so comfortable. wait, what was in his bed!?

his eyes quickly opened to see soft brown colored hair in his face and a small, petite figure snuggling close to him. there was only one person he knew who fit that description, youngjae. he was about to sit up when he felt the younger boy move closer towards his chest and place his small arm around the older's waist. jaebum could feel his cheeks start to heat up ever so slightly.

he took a look at the room he was in and realized it wasn't his own, it was youngjae's room. what had happened last night? he decided to ask youngjae when he woke up seeing that he didn't want to wake up the younger just yet. he decided to relish this moment knowing it would probably be his only time. he put his muscular arm over youngjae's petite figure and pulled him close. the younger just simply moved closer towards jaebum. he then after a little bit fell back asleep with youngjae in his arms.

==

jaebum started to hear noises, like little whines right in his ear. he opened his eyes to see a small boy whimpering and pouting like a cute little kid.

"what are you doing that for?"

"cause you won't let go of me,"

"so?"

"well i was hungry and even though i tried to slip away you pulled me even closer to you,"

"so?"

"don't you so me, i still am not forgetting about the rice you stole from my bowl,"

"how did you know that?"

"you got drunk last night jaebum, like really drunk. i'm surprised you don't have a hangover you drank so much,"

"is that all i did?"

"well unless you don't count pulling me into bed with you to cuddle when i needed to get some water for myself, then yeah that's all you did,"

i could see youngjae's cheeks heating up in emarrassment, it was kinda cute actually. hopefully i didn't do anything to him other then that last night, but before i could really get into detail with questioning he slipped into the bathroom and changed i guess. when he was done he came out wearing a big loose white t-shirt that went down to about mid thigh that exposed his right shoulder, some cute little christmas socks, and skin tight boxers.

i must admit i am a sucker for youngjae's milky skin. i don't know what it is, but i can't help but check him out when he is wearing clothes like that. i mean most of his nice thighs and shoulder was exposed. i just couldn't help but think about what his shoulder and thighs would look like when i was done wit- OH MY LORD WHAT AM I THINKING! I NEED TO STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!

youngjae turned and smiled towards me before speaking.

"hey jaebum what do you want for breakfast?"

==

after eating youngjae's really good breakfast, we both decided to go to the mall together. we both roamed the mall together and look around. he was pointing out all of the cutesy things like pastel sweaters and rilakumma plushies. 

i grabbed youngjae's hand and he looked at me surprised, but i decided to interrupt his thought process with my words.

"hey youngjae, there's a couples competition going on today at the mall and the prize is a big sum of money. i know were not a couple, but wanna play for fun?"