11

jaebum's pov:

i threw myself into the comfort of my own bed. i replayed what happened today in my head. the though of kissing youngjae was still fresh in my head. who am i kidding? he is always in my brain 24/7. i couldn't get the youngjae off of my mind.

the feeling of his lips brought a slight blush to my cheeks as i layed there in bed. i will admit that my old feelings for youngjae have come back.

i heard a ding on my phone and turned it on to look what it was. crap, it was that one person i though was pranking me. my so called 'baby boy'. last time i got texted by him, i was left with a picture of his milky thighs. sure they were nice, but it was a turn of to because they reminded me of youngjae's thighs. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what do you want?

can't a baby boy talk to thier daddy?

yeah, but you're not my baby boy

well then who is?

definitely not you

daddy stop being like this

being like what?

you're being such a meany daddy!

who is this?

you're baby boy of course

no who are YOU?

you know i can't do that daddy

that would ruin the surprise

why are you doing this?

to make daddy happy obviously

well do you think you're making me happy right now?

yes of course! because i love daddy!

so daddy i got to go to sleep now i'm tired

okay

here's a picture to remind you of me

remember don't get to excited

do you want me to dress like that someday when we meet?

i had to be honest, i was a bit turned on by the picture of the boy in the maid outfit

i had to be honest, i was a bit turned on by the picture of the boy in the maid outfit. the outfit wasn't super revealing, but showed enough to make you want to imagine what was under there. 

my mind started to wonder and soon got to where what youngjae would look like in this outfit. i was having such malicious thoughts and soon enough i fell asleep with them still fresh in my mind.

i couldn't stop thinking about how youngjae would look in an outfit like that.