10

narrator's pov:

when the couple had seen youngjae's face they froze. this was the one person they did not expect to find out about their relationship first. sure they hated each other in the beginning, but something inside them clicked and they fell in love.

wait, an idea popped into their heads. youngjae wouldn't be here unless he had a partner to. jackson and mark searched around until they saw someone they didn't think they would ever see, jaebum.

the couple looked at each other and grinned. it was not an inncocent grin, but a mischevious grin that meant they were up to no good.

"so tell us youngjae, who did you go with?"

the smirk on youngjae's face fell off and a blushed suddenly replaced it. before he could speak up mark started to talk.

"wait, you guys one the nori contest. which means you had to kiss this person. you must be really close to each other right?"

this caused the blushed on youngjae's face to become even redder. his face looked like a huge cherry at this point.

youngjae was about to speak up for jaebum and himself til' he felt two arms wrap around his waist causing him to squeak in surprise. when jaebum's arms got comfortable he placed his head in the crook of youngjae's neck.

jaebum also kissed his neck, which caused a shiver to run down the youngers back and was unfortunately not helping their case.

"so you guys are a couple. youngjae i don't mind that you're dating him, but if he does hurt you we will team up and beat him up, okay?"

"you really have good friends you know that? so don't lose them, keep them while you have them,"

jaebum breathing down youngjae's back really tingled youngjae's spine and it left a weird feeling in his stomach. he felt like he had a stomach ache, but he had not eaten anything that would have caused it.

the two couples continued to talk with each other and son the next competition was about to start. this time it was a blind race. the one who was carrying was blindfolded and the one being carried was to give directions to lead them to the finish line. the winner gets the prize.

i hopped onto jaebum's back and gently put the blindfold in his face careful not to mess up his hair. it surprised me jaebum and i have gotten along for a while now. we haven't fought even once after the whole drunk jaebum senario.

"ready, set, GO!!!"

mark and i both gave really good directions to our counterparts and we both were halfway down the finish line.

by the time we had finished the race it was unclear who had won. even when they played a slowed down version it was still unclear.

"well i guess it's a tie,"

"the winner is YOUNGJAE, JAEBUM, MARK, AND JACKSON!"

we were all cheering and jumping. i started to get carried away and kissed jaebum on the cheek. after i realized what i did i started to blush real hard and even attempted to cover it up with the sleeves of my sweater.

jaebum moved the sleeves of my sweater and was now looking at me with a smile. he leaned down right next to my ear an whispered something to me.

"you look cute when you blush,"

he then licked my ear which sent a lot of mixed signals down my brain. the tingle that went down my spine was so strong that when i tried to back up i couldn't walk correctly causing me to trip and fall, but before i could jaebum rearranged his weight and i ended up falling on him.

oh this day just gets better and better. plus my face gets redder and redder.