18

jaebum's pov:

hey daddy how are you today?

i hope you are doing good!

i luv you sooooo much!

will you ever tell me?

yes i will soon

can't wait to punch your face in

geez daddy i didn't know you have abusive kinks

i'll be looking forward to it ;)

yeah i'll give a good punch in the face

how does that sound?

sounds hot daddy

i can't wait

i really can't make you not like me can i?

nope because i will always love daddy

whatever

hey i got you another present

and don't tell me you don't enjoy it

i saw your face in class when i sent it to you

so enjoy daddy

and i'll something special when you meet me okay

luv you

==

i had to admit i did love seeing the picture the boy sent, but it was because i had always imagined youngjae in the clothing.i know it's not healthy, but i can't help but think about youngjae.

i can't even believe that i kissed him yesterday and he kissed me back! does he like me also, or did he just do it because he got caught up in the moment?

i walked over a couple blocks down to youngjae's house and when i reached it i ringed his doorbell. the boy i loved opened the door and invited me inside. of course he asked why i came, but all i told him was that i wanted to hang out with him. 

so for the remaining time youngjae and i cuddled and watched a movie. i love cuddling with the younger. i love his scent. i love his body even though he is self conscious about it, mainly his thighs(to be honest i love his thighs and i would kiss them all day if he gave me the chance). most importantly i loved him the most, everything to be more specific. i love everything about him and i always will. 

for the whole movie all i did was stare at him, and i didn't even notice he was looking at me until he called out my name. i was just too fixated on the younger to notice anything else.

"jaebum?"

i didn't answer him, but instead i started to lean into him. i was getting closer and closer, the blush on his face getting more and more apparent.

"j-jaebum what are you d-doing?"

i still didn't answer him, but instead i pushed him down onto the couch and trapped him under me. he squeaked when i did so and his face was as red as ever at this point. i leaned in closer to him, his face only centimeters away from mine.

"is this okay?"

when youngjae nodded i captured his lips with my own. it was a slow, passionate, kiss that was not rushed, but enjoyed, enjoyed by the two of us. this kiss felt like an eternity and i never wanted to pull away, not now, not ever.

soon we did end up pulling away to catch our breath, dang you oxygen. i laid down on the couch with him. i wrapped my arms around his chest and brought him closer to me, when he was close enough to me he buried his face into my chest and i pulled the blanket over the two of us.

then we fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch, but before we did we whispered to each other.

"i love you youngjae,"

"i love you too jaebum,"

soon the ms.choi came home. what she saw on the couch she did not expect. she saw the two boys that she wanted to get together cuddling on the couch asleep. it was the cutest thing she had ever seen. she took a picture and sent it to ms.im and with that ms.im soon gave her a reply.

does this mean they are getting married soon? because if it does then that means you owe 6000 won

maybe she could convince them to get married later on ms.choi thought to herself.

==

a/n

hey guys! the books coming to an end and has about 2-3 chapters left so be prepared!

love you!~♥