3

youngjae's pov:

after i was done crying i kinda just sat there. i felt a little empty for a bit. well, that was until i heard i weird noise on the other side of my door. i will admit it did kinda scare me a bit.

i opened the door to see a sleeping jaebum slumped against the wall. it caused me to silently giggle for a bit and i also took a picture. so say hello to my next wallpaper.

a little bit later i picked him up and dragged him onto my bed with all the strength i could muster. i saw something black fall out of his pocket, but i didn't pay attention to it until after i got him onto the bed. when i finally did get him in it i covered him with a blanket and took a look to see what fell out of his pocket.

it was his phone. i thought for a bit and knew that i still didn't forgive him for what he has done. So i decided to do something fun.

i turned his phone on and i saw there was a pass code. i typed in a couple numbers and it opened.

"oh this dummy,"

this guy has really got to think of a better pass code than his birthday i swear.

i knew i didn't have his phone number and i was going to have it now.

i went into his messaging app and made a conversation with myself. i texted hi and then deleted the conversation from his phone. therefor i could see what i texted myself, but he couldn't.

i quickly then after turned off his phone and put it back in his pocket.

"oh this was going to be fun,"

i walked out of my room and closed the door behind me, then i went downstairs. i was going to get a glass of water when jaebum's mom stopped me.

"youngjae honey,"

"yes, mrs.im?"

"where is jaebum?"

"oh he fell asleep so i put him in my room,"

"oh what an angel, could you take care of him for me?"

"sure mrs.im,"

"thank you,"

after about an hour or two it was midnight so i decided i was going to go check up on jaebum and then go sleep on the couch. when i got in i could hear little sobs, it was jaebum. i guess he was having a bad dream or something, but i wasn't going to wake him up. 

"youngjae-ah i'm sorry,"

he was sorry?

"youngjae-ah forgive me,"

it was starting to bother me that he wouldn't stop so i used my hand and smoothed out the wrinkles in his forehead.

that seem to calm him down.

then after a bit i went to the living room and slept on the couch.