12

youngjae's pov:

so for the next week all i did was prank text jaebum telling him i was his 'baby boy'. i knew i had to make it more exciting so that's why i always sent teasers of my thighs or me in the maid outfit. i wanted to make it more believable.

jaebum and i hung out today. we just roamed around the city, ate, and bought things. i will say our relationship is definitely getting better then what it was in the past. we haven't fought in a while actually.

i will say i was blushing more than often though. everytime he held my hand, brushed past me, or protectively put his arms around my waist. i always went blank when he said that and got really red.

it was nighttime at this point and jaebum sat me down on a chair and told me to wait and not move. not knowing what he was going to do i sat and waited obediantly until he came back.

he grabbed my hand and gently pulled me up from my seat.

"come on youngjae let's go! i want to show you something,"

i didn't say anything and just tagged a long trying to match his pace that he was going at. we walked up and hill and soon got to a place where you could see all of seoul. their was one tree on this hill, one lonely tree.

"it's so pretty!"

i awed at the sight, i had never seen something so pretty. i guess you could say that i was glad that i could enjoy the sight with jaebum.

jaebum walked over to me and placed his arms around my waist. i would say it was unexpected, but i did something even more shocking. i leaned into his chest. it was so warm and inviting, practically asking me to stay.

we stood there for a while looking at the pretty view of seoul until i broke the silence.

"jaebum?"

"yeah,"

"why did you bring me here?"

he didn't answer for a bit, he looked as if he was in deep thought before he answered.

"i wanted to share with you the one place i go to relieve stress. it's the one place i go to when i want to get a breath of fresh air and clear my mind,"

"but why did you bring me?"

"because i wanted to enjoy this with you. youngjae if you ever want to go here to clear your mind you can alright,"

he gave me a bright smile. i was blushing at what he said. he wanted to enjoy the place with me? this person was way different than the jaebum i once knew. the old jaebum was ruthless and didn't care what it took to make you miserable. this jaebum was kind, caring, loving, and overall fun. i really liked the second jaebum better.

jaebum put a space in between us for a moment and brought out paper and markers. i was confuzed for a bit until he wrote something on the paper, folded it into a paper airplane, and then threw it off of the hill.

"I WANT JAEBUM AND YOUNGJAE TO BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!"

i ran over quickly wrote on a piece of paper, folded it, and through it off the cliff.

"I WANT JAEBUM AND YOUNGJAE TO BE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER TO!"

i ran over to jaebum and pulled him into a big hug. i didn't ever want to pull out of the hug, today was one of the best days i've ever had in a while. he pulled out of the hug and held my hand. together we both went down the hill and to his house. i haven't been there in a while actually.

i gave my mom a call saying i was going to spend the night when we reached his house. she said it was fine.

i have never seen this side of jaebum before, but i liked this side.