Afterword + Ask Qs for my Final Q&A

Comincia dall'inizio

Christie (I actually don't know why people had disliked her at the start, I legit mentioned that she was texting her boyfriend from America before she took a pic of Taehyung and Y/N -.-)... ((Do you guys think that every female character is a threat in fanfics? ^-^'))

She is a great, cheerful friend. She specialises in rapping thanks to her good range of languages and great sense of rhythm (She can speak in English and Korean fluently. But she is striving to learn Japanese at the moment.)
In this fanfic, we should've picked up the idea that she was experiencing those long distance relationships. Christie is, of course, a very loyal and faithful girlfriend to her beloved but it just wasn't meant to be.
Her role in this book is basically showing Y/N the consequences of long distant relationships and saying that it'll never work out. Making Y/N rethink of her choices of being with Jungkook or with anyone since they would both have busy schedules and/or Y/N moves back to Australia.

Hei-Ran is a very beautiful girl, but she is quite old to be a trainee...
This is because she was meant to debut many times before but the initial group never stuck together and had fallen apart moments before their debut. It was very frustrating for her, she had spent most of her life training and had nothing else to live for.
This reveals how desperate Hei-Ran wanted to debut, but when she hears that Y/N couldn't be a part of Flower Heart. As much she wanted to debut, she didn't want to debut either. But thankfully Y/N insisted that she should debut without her.

Kyung-Soon is a bright girl, she's kind and has a nice personality. But then her mother had cancer which was very unfair for her.
So the purpose of this to remind Y/N the importance of family and how life can be unfair. Y/N's relationship with her family is rough, but Kyung-Soon wanted her to try to fix things before it's too late.

Kira aka Sang-So. The first impression of her was that typical bitch in those fanfics that just hate you for absolute no goddamn reason... But she wasn't. Like c'mon if someone hit you with a door really hard, who wouldn't have a grudge?
She is a good friend to Y/N, they listen to each other. Kira was basically the closest to Y/N since they do sleep in the same room together.
When Kira reveals her secret crush on Jungkook, this surprises Y/N as she had not realise how long this crush had gone for. But what's the most frustrating thing is that Kira could've had an advantage in this but she fails to find any chance to be with Jungkook when she had somewhat low self esteem of herself and didn't choose to approach him during the past.
This gives Y/N a dilemma-like situation onto whether she chooses to be with Jungkook and breaking her friendship with Kira (friendship is very important to Y/N btw) or to give up on Jungkook/choose someone else which keeps her friendship intact.

Ok Now! Onto the Bangtan members! Some had some back stories but some don't cuz... I couldn't think of some -.- soo....

Let me tell you this....
My original plan is that Y/N would end up with Jungkook. And that either Suga or Jin (or maybe both) would be the second lead man. But the whole plan had changed when I gave V an extra scene :') which was the scene everyone had loved, the living room scene when he kissed Y/N's forehead ~.~ that was NOT PLANNED XD The whole living room scene wasn't planned!
The only scene that he was supposed to have was when he shared an indirect kiss with Y/N at the shopping centre (if anyone remembers).
But everything GOT WRECKED CUZ OF THAT ONE EXTRA UNPLANNED SCENE. After THAT scene, it made him seem to be the guy that would be the most likely to end up with Y/N ;-; so that got me wondering if I should just let Taehyung be the guy Y/N chooses....

But I just shook my head and tried my best to turn the ship ((heh... See what I did there... Ship~~)) around to give the other members a chance to give their all. I never gave up on the idea of Jungkook being the main guy, but I had thought he was too much of a meanie. But later on he showed himself to actually be a soft-hearted guy who was willing to give up his love for his hyung/s.
Which should make readers feel sorry for him and feel that Jungkook should be the one to end up with Y/N, which had meant the plan went according to plan 😏.