"Actually," Taehyung started, "It--

"It was all Taehyung's idea," Yoongi pointed to him, as he mercilessly threw him under the bus.

"Hyung!" he turned to him in disbelief.

"It's the truth, isn't it!" Yoongi retorted. "Were you actually going to try and lie on your hyungs?"

Taehyung shook his head. "Unbelievable..."

"Can someone tell me what is going on?" Jungkook raised his tone.

"Well, you see," he stood from his spot. "We--"

"--Taehyung." Yoongi interrupted.

He eyed Yoongi before continuing,"--took the towel from the bathroom, thinking that you were in the shower..." he trailed off.

"Why?!"

"We thought it'd be funny..." he awkwardly grinned.

"Where's the towel now?"

"It's here," Taehyung went over and raked up the towel from off the couch.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Another scream was heard from the living room.

"Aish..." Jungkook swore under his breath.

"Relax, we can just bring it back up to her. Problem solved, right?" Taehyung tried to reassure the stressed maknae.

"Who's going to go and give it to her, though?" Namjoon asked.

"Her best friend should be the one to do it," The boys all looked towards Jungkook.

"Me?!"

"Yes, you!" Jin pointed him out.

Jungkook would definitely go if he wasn't the one with a huge crush on his own best friend. "I--I'm not the one who took the towel in the first place!" The boys all looked towards Taehyung next.

"Fine, I'll go. You all are acting like you've never seen a naked chick before."

"Knock, but don't go in!" Jungkook warned.

"Don't worry, Jungkookie, I have manners." He then jogged back up the stairs and stood once again before the bathroom door. He knocked a couple of times, just like Jungkook said, but didn't stop there. The uncouth male decided to open the door without even giving the situation a second thought. "Jiyeong, I brought a towel for--"

Taehyung's words soon came to a screeching halt after his eyes fell upon the wet and bare body before him. His eyes grew larger, while his jaw began drawing closer towards the floor. All that was able to come from his lips next were, "Wow, nice b--"