41

jacob woke up with troye's body wrapped around his.

even though they'd fallen asleep at completely different sides of the bed, they had somehow still managed to tangle their bodies together.

jacob's eyes shot open when he realized that troye's ass was pressed up right against the bulge in his jeans. he pushed himself away from troye immediately, not even wanting to remember what he was dreaming about.

but troye just groaned sleepily, and shifted his position so he was curled up against jacob's back, nuzzling his face into jacob's shoulder.

"troye, we gotta get up..." jacob mumbled quickly, knowing there was no way he'd be able to sneak off to the bathroom without troye seeing his "problem".

"no," troye muttered firmly. "i wanna cuddle."

jacob turned back so he was facing troye. "baby, no, i have to get up."

troye, who had nearly just fallen back asleep, heard the rushed tone in jacob's voice, his eyes popping open again. "why?"

jacob's cheeks just turned red, and he buried his face in his large hands and groaned.

but troye, somehow, still didn't get the picture, and he rolled back over to go to sleep, leaving them in the same position they'd woke up in.

there was a few moments of silence, where jacob was counting down the seconds until troye noticed.

"jacob," troye finally mumbled. "your dick is gonna give me a bruise on my tailbone, please move."

jacob laughed shakily before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. troye peered over his shoulder, and, noticing that jacob was just sitting there, his face in his hands, he sat up, too, and wrapped his arms tightly around jacob, burying his face in the older boy's back.

"what's wrong, jakey?" troye sighed out, letting his eyes flutter shut gently, his entire body feeling calm as he listened to jacob's steady, gentle breathing.

"i don't know what's happening with me," jacob finally muttered. troye could hear the scared tone in his voice. he knew. he understood.

"jacob..." troye said softly, raising his head so he could look at jacob. "jacob, look at me."

jacob turned around, a sad look on his face as he gave troye a weak smile.

"whatever's going on with you... you can't keep fighting it, or denying it. it'll eat at you until you feel like you don't wanna live anymore. just... accept what you feel inside and go about your life. because, really, at the end of the day, who you love isn't going to affect you as a human. it's not going to make you any different, because that's the way you always were, you just never realized it before. so stop lying to yourself... and lanie..."

jacob let out a small whimper, a somehow even more frustrated look on his face now.

troye rubbed his back gently. "go take a cold shower and think it over."

jacob nodded and stood up, pausing only a moment to lean down and give troye a gentle peck on the cheek.

"is that all you got?" troye huffed, his eyebrows raised.

before jacob knew what was even happening, troye had his hands placed gently on jacob's cheeks, a small smile spreading across his face as he muttered, "are you gonna kiss me or not?"

jacob smiled softly before pressing his lips against troye's a lot more gently than troye had expected. there was a strange, almost happy feeling in jacob's gut as their lips moved together, the flavor of troye's strawberry chapstick getting onto his own lips. troye's hand moved down to rest on the back of his neck, but the kiss remained innocent and seemingly harmless.