40

sivan🎶: jacobb!
sivan🎶: njsco b
sivan🎶: hacobBb
sivan🎶: jAco. b
sivan🎶: whERes are yo u

jakeybaby✨: "hacob"
jakeybaby✨: same

sivan🎶: ovj
sivan🎶: hello ooo

jakeybaby✨: uhh what's wrong with you

sivan🎶:!!+#*'g
sivan🎶: i meant to put fmnothing but i lclicked the wrong keysbaprd

jakeybaby✨: uhh
jakeybaby✨: hmm
jakeybaby✨: are you like drunk or high or something

sivan🎶: eheheh noocoo
sivan🎶: I CSNT STYPS WHAT THE FUCK

jakeybaby✨: yeah you're definitely drunk
jakeybaby✨: troye it's 12 am on a wednesday, what the fuck are you doing
jakeybaby✨: where are you?

sivan🎶: oUt
sivan🎶: havinf fu n
sivan🎶: where are you melre like

jakeybaby✨: troye do you need me to come pick you up?

sivan🎶: THAT WOUDL BE COOL
sivan🎶: OMG I LIKE YOUR TRUCK CAN U TAKE YOUR TRUC K  N

jakeybaby✨: yes but where are you?

sivan🎶: ar. a bar
sivan🎶: up teh street from
sivan🎶: uou knlw

jakeybaby✨: troye, seriously, where are you?

sivan🎶: im at the bad side fof town sorrryyyi

jakeybaby✨: TROYE YOURE 15
jakeybaby✨: THATS SO DANGEROUS

sivan🎶: dunt scold me ;-;

jakeybaby✨: gimme ur location

sivan🎶: okAy:&;&(

jakeybaby✨: thanks

...

it's a good thing jacob was a somewhat reliable friend, he was probably the only person who'd sneak out of the house at 12 am to pick up his drunk friend.

thank god troye had shared his location with him, it wasn't safe for a fifteen year old boy to be wandering around the bad side of town late at night.

jacob pulled up at the bar troye had said he was at, to see the small boy sitting on the ground outside the building, talking to some boy who was obviously much older than him.

jacob quickly got out of his pickup and rushed over to troye. "come on, tro, we're going home."

troye looked up at him, a large grin spreading across his face when he saw who it was. "jacob!" he cried out happily, standing up quickly and swaying on his own feet as he almost fell over.

jacob wrapped his arm around troye's thin shoulders and lead him to the truck. "i'm so happy to see youu," troye grinned as jacob helped him into the truck, buckling troye's seatbelt for him.

jacob huffed angrily as he got into the driver's side.

"what the fuck got into you?!" jacob scolded troye as he started the truck back up and backing out of the parking space.

"uhm- nothing!" troye giggled, his words slurred as he leaned his head against the window.

"nothing?! really?! it's twelve am and you're on the bad side of town, getting drunk? what's wrong with you?"

troye frowned, mumbling something about, "no other bar would let me in."

jacob sighed, but they drove home in silence, jacob quickly gathered that troye was a sleepy drunk by the way his head kept lolling on his shoulders.

"baby," jacob whispered, nudging troye's side when they pulled up to his house. "wake up."

troye groaned but opened his eyes, still not saying a word. "i'll help you inside and then i'll leave, yeah?"

"uh-huh."

jacob got out of the truck first, walking over to the other side and opening the door, causing troye to almost fall out.

"come on, babe, let's get you inside."

jacob helped troye into the house, a few occasional pauses where jacob would have to slap his hand over troye's mouth, because the young boy would make too much noise.

jacob, once they were in the safety of troye's cold room, let troye sit on the floor as he rummaged through the drawers, finally grabbing some pajamas and tossing them to troye.

the clothes landed on troye, who giggled before starting to remove his shirt.

"no!" jacob said quickly, helping troye up and leading him to the bathroom. "in there, not here."

jacob sat on the bed and played with his phone while he waited for troye to come out of the bathroom, and he did a few moments later, his shirt on backwards.

"love, your shirt's on the wrong way-" jacob started to say, but troye flopped down face first onto the bed.

"move, you drunk idiot," jacob chuckled, pushing troye's small body up the bed so his head was resting on the pillow.

"goodnight, tro-" jacob stood up to leave, but he felt a hand latch onto the bottom of his coat. he turned around to see troye, still laying in bed, clutching onto the bottom of jacob's jacket.

"don't goooo," he whined, a small pout forming on his face.

well, jacob didn't need to be asked twice, but he laid down on the bed as far away from troye as possible.

but somehow, just jacob's presence made troye satisfied, and he fell asleep moments after.

-

a/n: yo I've asked this a ton but please go read my new book called "pull the trigger" and leave comments pls, i'm lonely lol