Q & A: pt. 2

Mark

Question: Do you still love 'Girl'?

"I broke up with her for a reason but it wasn't like I never loved her. And if you really loved someone you can't forget them quickly."

Question: Why do you atTACK ME?

"Are you one of thoses stupid brats from the party?"

Question: Why did you make the girl sad? YOU MONSTER!

"It wasn't my intention, it just happened."

Question: WHO DO YOU REALLY LOVE WHY DID U LEAVE HER WHY WHY WHYYYYYYY

"Just because I broke up with her doesn't mean I love someone else now. We just weren't meant to be."

Question: SHE ALMOST COMMITTED SUICIDE FREAK (still love ya tho)

"She would never do that."

Question: Do you have another girl after leaving her

"Currently not, are you available?"

Girl

Question: How's life without Mark now?

"I had my ups and downs. But to be honest I think I'm slowly recovering, after all our relationship wasn't that healthy. For both of us..."

Question: Where are your friends?

"Probably at some party or café."

Jackson

Question: Why are you so hot?

"I love water, gotta stay hydrated you know but only organic water. Working out helps as well."

Question: If I eat rice will I be hot too?

"Let's not give up, there is always hope for everyone. Until you are 30 that's the line, from there on you can't hope for anything."

Question: What was your reaction when Mark broke up with his girl?

"It wasn't the first time Mark broke up with a girl. Even though I was shocked at first that they were together for such a long time, I knew it was about to happen."

Coco

Question: Why are you such a smol bean?

"I can't help it. It's in my genes."

Question: Why are you so cute?

"I think it's mostly the clothes I get to wear thanks to my owners. And my height but I don't want to discuss that again."

Question: What is it like to me loved by the sun?

"His smile is angelic, his laugh is cute, his voice sounds like honey and he is also very handsome. I feel like I live in heaven already. We are both talking about Youngjae, right?"

Question: Bark

"Me, an intellectual: woof"

Question: woof. woof woof woof. woof woof?

"I guess it's the politics."

Question: bork bork bork

"Sorry, I don't speak french."