We doubled over, laughing when we reached a concealed place in the woods. I stopped laughing when a wave of nasea came through me. I glanced at Damen before thowing up bile, since I haven't eaten in a while. "Oh, yeah," I sighed. "Did I forget to mention that I would become pregnant when we mated?"

Damen looked at me as if I had two heads. "Oh, shit! Really?" His legs were shaking.

I looked down, tearing up. "Yeah. And being a werewolf, it all happens much faster. Conception, pregnancy, and birth often only last three months." I bit my lip waiting for a reaction. "But it can be as short as six weeks or as long as a normal human pregnancy. But I'm not sure because- you're a Hunter. Kinda." I turned my back to him and sat down. I expected him to freak out and be mad that I didnt tell him.

But instead, he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his hands on my stomach. "What a wonderful surprise. We will just have to be careful," He smiled into my neck and planted a kiss. "Once we leave the country, your pack can't do anything about it, and my leaders wont bother finding me," He said shakily. He was still trembling a little.

I smiled. "So we'll go to Canada and then fly to Italy or Japan or anywhere we want to! Right?" I spun around to face him. "And then we'll raise our child there."

"Thats quite a journey on foot. You can ride on my back but I'm not letting you shift unless it's an emergency, okay?" His voice was filled with concern.

He's more afraid than you are. Console him. I kissed Damen, "Everything will work itself out. Stop  worrying so much. I know that a straight northern course will take us about a week if we don't run into problems. That is not that long. We have time." I kissed him, again.

He popped his jaw, obviously frustrated. He has grown used to Hunter customs and hasn't learned much about werewolves. Being enemies, Hunter's only had to know what a wolves weakness is. They were never prepared for mates. Hunter's don't typically have children unless they are arranged to do so. And they often don't get to raise their children. "I just don't know what to do, or how to act or prepare for a child, especially a hybrid child," Damen sighed.

I nuzzled into him. "I know," I said, sympathetically. I was trying to understand where he was coming from, but in werewolf schools our classes are arranged by gender and age. Elementary school was focused on language. Middle school was focused on Pack Rules and high school was focused on mating, your first shift and raising a family. College was ussually off pack grounds unless you wanted to be a part of a specific pack job.

"I don't know much about children. Maya didn't explain this to me."

"Who's Maya?" I asked. My wolf started getting jealous, causing me to tense up and tighten my grip on Damen's arm.

He laughed. "Calm down! She was my foster mom. She's probably dead now, since the Company knows I'm gone," He lowered his head. "I told her everything from what I learned to how my wolf came to be. The Leaders knew that I had a good relationship with her."

My stomach growled, loudly, reminding us that we needed to eat. "Uh- I don't have any money. Do you?" Damen smiled, holding up a small wad of money.

"It was one the dresser," He shrugged, "We need it more than they do, obviously. Come on. There is a small city, not far from here!" He started to take off his clothes and he put them in the bag. I watched as he shifted into his grey-white wolf. He bent to the ground to let me climb on.

I laughed as I used his fur to pull myself up. "You're smaller than my wolf!" I exclaimed as I got myself settled. He snarled, rising to his paws. "Calm down! It's only because I'm an Alpha!"