Yoonmin One-Shot: Torn Clothes (Pt.2)

Start from the beginning

Yoongi looked around at his homework but quickly shook his head and said "No, I'm free."

"Oh okay, that's cool." Jimin said and chuckled lightly. "Oh, by the way, I can't talk much on the phone since we have limited money for the phone so I won't stay on it for long. I hope you understand." Jimin whispered the last part in sadness.

Yoongi was quick to frown, "How about I call you on this number instead so you don't have to pay the phone bill for long?"

"A-are you sure? You don't have to do that! I just wanted to hear someone's voice before going to bed."

"Ah, nonsense! Close the phone and I'll call you right back." Yoongi suggested.

"Okay. Thank you." Jimin said quietly and closed the phone.

Yoongi smiled and redialled Jimin's home number. After the first ring Jimin answered.

"Hello?"

"You don't have to thank me." Yoongi claimed.

A small silence of about 5 seconds was heard before Jimin said "Of course I do. You've done so much for me and you barely know me."

"It was just a small act of kindness; don't worry about it too much." Yoongi said as he laid in his bed.

Without knowing, Jimin did the same thing.

"So how was your day? How was school? Did you have too much homework?" Yoongi asked.

"It was an okay day. Normal like the rest, to be honest. School was fine as well. I didn't have a lot of homework since I usually do it in between breaks so I don't have to do much on my way home in the bus or at work." Jimin answered.

Yoongi frowned for the second time.

'I guess this is how it feels to not have friends. Jimin does his homework during the breaks in order to avoid having a lot afterwards. But I know it's because he feels lonely and has no one to hang out with so he distracts himself with homework.' Yoongi thought to himself.

Yoongi replied kind of melancholically "Oh, okay."

Jimin noticed his sudden mood change and tried to change the subject by asking Yoongi what he did today.

"Oh, me? I went to school, came home and had food and then I just chilled and before you called me I was doing my homework for tomorrow."

Jimin gasped, "You said you were free to talk to me! Let's hang up so you can do your work peacefully."

"NO!" Yoongi screamed. "No, no it's okay I'm almost done anyway. We don't have to hang up just yet." Yoongi said in a more calm way.

Jimin shyly smiled and looked at the clock. His eyes widened and he said "Yoongi, we might have to hang up in like 5 minutes because it's already 22:30 and I have to be up by 6 tomorrow."

Yoongi nodded his head in understandment and said "Okay, just 5 more minutes."

Both boys talked a bit more about their day and how it was spend until Yoongi heard a yawn coming from the other side of the phone.

"Jimin, I think it's time for you to go to bed." Yoongi said.

"You think so? But I want to talk to you a bit more!" Jimin whined a bit.

Yoongi chuckled but quickly stated "Yes you have to because you're gonna get up early tomorrow. We'll talk tomorrow. Have a good night."

"We will?" Jimin claimed enthusiastically. "Okay I'll wait for your phone call tomorrow! Goodnight, Yoongi"