Chapter 19

*2 days before the game*

"Come on best friend" I yelled from the door.

"I'm fucking coming" Normani yelled running down stairs and out the door behind me.

"You ready" I said hopping in the car and wiggling my eyebrows at her when she got it.

"Yes bro I can't believe you're doing this" she said laughing.

--------

"That's one ugly ass hat" I said laughing at the hat Normani had on her head.

"Ain't it" she said dying laughing.

"Look at these fugly ass glasses, I'm dirty dan face ass" I said putting these big ass glasses on my face.

"Excuse me but is there anything I can help you with" some lady asked walking over to us.

"No offense but whys all your merchandise so ugly" I asked trying not to laugh.

"In all honesty I have no idea but I have to pretend to like it for the sake of keeping my job. My boss sent me over here to make it seem like I'm helping you, so we just gone pretend to talk about these ugly ass clothes" she said making me and Normani fall out laughing.

"I like you" I said chuckling.

"Thanks I try it try, how old are you" she asked.

"18" me and Mani said.

"Perfect, so am I" she said smirking at me.

"I got a whole future wife out here" I said with wide eyes.

"Really" she asked.

"Yep, I'm proposing at my football game on Friday" I said.

"You must be Skittles" she said.

"How'd you know" I asked.

"We go to the same school daddy" she said.

"Welp nice knowing you, Normani recorded the whole thing....Dinah gone gut you" I said shaking my head and pulling Normani out the store.

"Lets go and do what we came here for" Normani said walking towards the jewelry store.

"How may I help you two lovely ladies" the man behind the counter asked.

"My best friend is looking for an engagement ring for her girlfriend" Normani answered.

"What color do you have in mind" he asked.

"I want a black diamond cause I don't like the basic shit" I said.

"I got the perfect thing for you, it's hand crafted and it's actually one of a kind" he said. He pulled out ring that made Normani loud ass shut her damn mouth and same goes for me.

 He pulled out ring that made Normani loud ass shut her damn mouth and same goes for me

"Oh hell yeah" we said at the same time

"Okay perfect, if you give me her name I can engrave it for you" he suggested.

"Perfect her name is Dinah, D-I-N-A-H" I spelled for him as he wrote it down.

"Perfect give me 10 minutes" he said walking to the back with the ring.

*10 minutes later*

"And here you are" he said walking back to the front placing the ring in a box and told me the price.

"Ayoooooo, 3,150 for a ring" Normani yelled.

"Then the name is an extra 100" I said shrugging my shoulders and swiping my card paying for it. He handed me the ring and I put it in my pocket and thanked him.

"I hope it goes well" he says.

"Me too" i mumbled.

----------

"I want some bacon" I said walking out of VS with Normani.

"I mean the least I can do is buy you a bacon cheese burger since you did go to Victoria Secret and help me pick out panties and shit" she said laughing.

"Had to do it for my dawg Lauren" i said chuckling.

"We should do this more often, it's honestly hella fun" she said.

"It really is, we should do this once every week no matter what we got going on" I said sticking out my pinky so we can shake on it. She locked her pinky with mine and we kissed our hands.

"We are so childish" she said and we burst out laughing.