Chapter 14

"Lala" I yelled walking into the house.

"I didn't do it" Lana yelled back running down the stairs standing in front of me.

"No but we need to teach you somethings baby" Dinah said.

"Can we go get ice cream first" Lana asked.

"Lala you know mama and mommy spoil you but you can have ice cream after okay" I said.

"Foine" she said pouting.

"Alright, do you know what mommy is" I asked.

"A girl" she said giggling.

"Yeah but no" I said laughing.

"My mommy" she said with a duh face.

"Lil shit head" I said picking her up and ticking her.

"I'm a Phoenix and a werewolf baby" Dinah said laughing.

"A whoha and a whatnah" Lana said making the both of us burst out laughing.

"She's too goofy to have a serious conversation with" I said laughing.

"She gets that shit from you" Normani said walking by eating an apple.

"Shut the fuck up" I said rolling my eyes knowing she's right.

"Let's go hunting" Camila said hopping around.

"Alright but we gotta bring the little ones, they can play together while we hunt" I said grabbing Lana, Katriece, Blue, and Jayden's jackets and putting them on them.

"Where are we going mama" Lana asked.

"Hunting baby" I answered.

"Awesome, I wanna see you bite the head off another deer" Jayden yelled.

"Ehhhh....the feck" Lana said looking at Jayden like nigga fuck wrong with you.

"Don't say that" I said trying not to laugh.

"Why not I changed it so it's not a bad word it's just a word" She said smirking.

"That's that Dinah and Skittles in her" Mama H said laughing.

"I remember in 1st grade Skittles called out teacher a bleach instead of a bitch and said it ain't count cause bleach is an object not a female dog" Starburst said making us all burst out laughing.

"Dinah did the same thing but she hit her toe and said sheet instead of shit" Papa H said making us all laugh even harder.

"Like mothers like daughter" Me and Dinah said high fiving.

"Oh hell nah" Starburst said.

"Great minds think alike" we both said again then laughing.

"This shit scary let's just go" Normani said walking out the house and casting a spell over the house to keep others out.

-----------

Unknown POV

"While they aren't looking I want you to grab the kids" I said smirking.

"Yes sir" my daughter said ducking behind a tree waiting for Y/n to turn her back.

"What about me" Chris asked.

"You're not needed this time boy" I said waving him off.

"Alright then I'm out" he said waving at me and kissing my daughter walking away. My daughter hopped up and grabbed Lana while the other weren't looking but out of nowhere Lana let out an ear piercing scream that sent her into shock making her fall in pain.

"Lana" Dinah yelled running over and taking her from my daughter and calling Y/n over. I left before they could see me, I could care less about my ignorant child.

-----------

Your POV

"Speak bitch" I said slapping Destanee with a hand full of flames.

"Never" she said smirking.

"Bitch you tried to finess my baby girl I should throw you in a pool of sharks" I said glaring at her.

"My boyfriend is coming for you and so is my father" she said smirking.

"She's fucking Chris" Lauren said reading her mind.

"What else" I asked.

"She's pregnant I can feel it" Bey said.

"Oh really" I said smirking.

"Please don't hurt my baby" Destanee said wide eyed.

"Why not I mean you attempted to hurt mine, it's a good thing she takes after Dinah and has that super sonic scream shit" I said.

"What are you gonna do" she asked horrified.

"Oh nothing just you know hold y'all hostage" I said laughing.

"Why" she asked.

"Cause he shot my sister, my close friend, and my baby mama and on top of all that y'all tried to finesse MY baby girl" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So what are we gonna do" Starburst asked.

"Well while we in school Bey and Ri can watch her and the adults can watch the kids. After school we all have practice but then after that we can all come and train then I can keep watch" I said.

"Sounds like a plan" She said.

-----------

"Y/n I'm going to need you to wake up" Mr. Hendricks said.

"And imma need you to eat a dick" I said not even bothering to open my eyes.

"Do you want to go to the principles office" he asked.

"Do you want to waist your time" I asked.

"Touché" he said walking away.

"Damn" Normani said laughing.

"I'm fucking tired Bey was so damn needy last night talking about go get me this go get me that, you know her ass called me in her room to get her phone off the dresser that was right next to her fucking bed. Then my poor baby Lana was having nightmares all night because of Destanee" I said groaning.

"Damn sis" Raquel said making us all glare at her.

"Get the fuck out our conversation, you out the house and out the gang fuck you thought this was" Normani said rolling her eyes.

"Shawty don't play bout her best friend" Eithen said. Eithen is the cornerback on the football team, we hang out every once in a while. I told him that Dinah and Raquel got into a fight and Raquel almost hurt Dinah.

"No I don't that's my sister fuck you talking bout" Normani said making me laugh and go right back to sleep.

Wake up

Noooo leave me beeeee

Come outside babeeee

Nooooo I'm tiredddddd

Pweese

Fine only cause I love you and you're the mother of my oldest child

I got up and casually walked out of class no questions asked Mr. H didn't even try to stop me which is no surprise. The last time he stopped me I told him I was going to beat my dick in the janitors closet, he ain't ask me shit else.