Chapter 8

*4 months later*

"All I'm saying is, if you can throw it back while Skittles giving it to you then you can be the dopest taker" Starburst said making us look at her like what the actual fuck.

"What the fuck are you on cause I need some" Raquel said.

"That hyper crack" I said shaking my head.

"Crack is whack" Liz said making us all laugh.

"Word" Starburst said agreeing with her.

"I don't know why yo ass agreeing, we all know you use it and abuse it" Liz said making us all oh.

"The disrespect" Starburst said.

"Honey I'm home" Tori said running through the door.

"Tori" I yelled running over to her and lifting her up.

"Aye y'all hugging too long" Starburst said making me roll my eyes and put T down.

"Man shut yo bitch ass up, I run this shit" I said draping my arm across Tori's shoulder.

"Remove the arm" Dinah said giving me a look making me take my arm from around T and walk over to her side.

"You're her bitch" Starburst said laughing.

"And you're mine, your point is" Tori asked.

"Yo Liz and tori are straight savage today" Raquel said making us all agree. Just the I felt someone tugging on my pants leg.

---------

Me & Bey just chilling in the pool. I'm rubbing her stomach cause she said our rugrat keeps on kicking, bitch cried when she felt the first kick.

"You enjoying this aren't you?" Bey said softly turning to look at me.

"Yeah, it's peaceful. Plus its my first time spending time with you and him."

"Him? Who told you its a boy? Cause I don't recal asking for the gender."

"I just got the vibes that we're having a son boo."

"Well we'll see ugly... I think I see something moving in the bushes." When she said that I slowly get out the pool helping her out then outta nowhere one of Chris gooks pops out with a gun.

"You don't wanna do this, just shoot me and leave."

"What makes you think I won't tho bitch?" He said cocking his gun. So I pull out my knife and gun. He fucking playing today.

"Im telling you right now, you better walk & leave my girl out of this shit."

"Hmmm....no thanks." As he says that shots fired but I don't feel anything......no no noo

"BEY OH MY GOD NO!" I grab a towel holding it to the side of her stomach looking around seeing he ran. Why my baby mama????

"I'm fine, it hurts so much though. Just take me to the hospital."

"How are you so calm YOU'RE pregnant and JUST got shot???"

"I've gotten shot before, just hurry up for our baby please." She starts to hiss lightly in pain.

---------

"Family of Beyoncé Knowles" the doctor said.

"That's us" I said walking over to him.

"Ms. Knowles will be fine, we have removed the bullet without any problems" he informed us.

"What about Mini me" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"The baby is perfectly fine, it's honestly a mythical because the bullet curved slightly and missed the baby by about 2 centimeters" he answered.

"Thank you so much" I said smiling and whipping my eyes.

"No problem you can go see her now, she's on floor H in room 218" he said walking away.

"Let's go see my baby mama" I yelled pulling Dinah to the elevator.

"Alright" Dinah said giggling and pushing the H button when everybody was in.

"So how's Mini Skittles" Raquel asked.

"Perfect, he almost didn't make it though" I said.

"How do you know it's a he" Dinah asked.

"I don't know" I said chuckling and running out the elevator to Bey's room.

"Hey ugly" Bey said smiling.

"You scared the hell out of me" I said running over to her side and kissing her cheek then her stomach.

"I told you I'd be fine" she said smiling.

"And how'd you know that" I asked.

"Cause I know you wouldn't let anything happen to us" she said rubbing her stomach.

"You're right and if anything did happen to y'all I'd end so many lives" I said grabbing her hand.

"You better be glad she's your baby mama cause if she was any other bitch I would have slit your throat" Dinah said rolling her eyes. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Baby you know you're the only girl for me" I said pulling her in a passionate kiss to show her how strong my feelings are towards her.

-----------

We're just walking on the beach. Raquel and Liz are in front holding hands. I'm captain as fuck, y'all should know this by now.

"GOALS! THE SHIP IS SAILING!" The whole squad know what up

"Y'all too much I swear." Liz said turning around as Rocky looks back.

"Y'all cute too though, don't play. Especially Laurmani like yas." Raquel said.

"We're not dating...yet" Normani said smiling.

"Ooooooh the tea spills, got the guts now Ren?" Liz said smirking.

"I mean yeah, but we're taking it slow." Lauren said.

"Yaaaaas get sooome." Dinah yelled.

"Aye that guy sitting looks suspicious?" Camila said pointing at some nigga.

"THATS THE DICKHEAD THAT SHOT BEY!" I yelled.

"Oh shit, alright let's keep an eye on him." We hold our guns pretending we're not looking. Outta nowhere there there's shots fired and screaming. Oh noo.

"No no no liz baby keep your eyes open for me come on you can do this." Raquel panicked.

"I-it h-hurts so m-much fuck." Liz stammered.

"IM GONNA KILL THIS BITCH RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Oh shit, Raquel done lost her mind.

"Come on sis breath and relax." I said.

"RELAX?? YOU THINK IMA RELAX WHILE THIS MOTHAFUCKER RUNNING? GET THE FUCK OFF ME RIGHT NOW!" Starburst and Snickers were holding her back by her arms while I took her gun.

"Dawg look at me, we got Liz. Im holding my jacket on the wound. Look at me and breath, the ambulance is on the way." Dinah said. Raquel just kneels on the sand laying her hand on Liz's cheek crying hard. Dinah look up at me worried cause Liz is bleeding badly. But the paramedics came in right on time