Chapter 20

"Okay Seniors lets get it, last game of the fucking year and the last Friday of the school year" I yelled.

"Fuck it up" Starburst yelled putting on her helmet.

"Lets get it" I yelled.

"Lets go" they yelled.

----------

"Go long" i yelled at Zayn.

"Bitch he already in the fucking end zone" Starburst yelled.

"Get a dick" i yelled faking a pass to Zayn but then running the ball and I went straight to the end zone bitch fuck with yo girl.

"Skittles learn to pass the ball" Coach yelled.

"Zayn can't catch" I yelled back rolling my eyes and getting into position. Their teams quarter back chose to run the ball but I guess he thought cause I was a female I wouldn't tackle him. This nigga decides to keep running dead the fuck at me instead of sliding....big mistake cause I tackled his bitch ass so fucking bad his damn leg broke.

"My leg" he yelled and I hopped up to look at it.

"You got some serious balls kid" I said taking his helmet off and helping him to the bench where he could get looked at by the aids and shit.

-------------

"It's the last 45 seconds and we're winning by a fucking blow out, but I know y'all wanna go out with a bang. So we're ending this with the big 3, Skittles Starburst and Snickers yall know what to do" coach said.

"Lets get it" I yelled.

"Lets go" the team yelled.

"Down....Set....Hut" Liam yelled hiking the ball to Harry. Harry threw the ball to Starburst, Starburst runs a yard then fakes a pass to me throwing it to Snickers. Snickers jumps over 2 big ass niggas who were coming at her at the same time as passes it to me. I run a few yards and come in contact with this big ass Maui looking nigga but that doesn't stop me. I drive my head into him and keep running pushing back as I move forward into the end zone. I throw the ball down and start dancing like Chad Johnson making everybody laugh.

"Y'all juniors look an L like the seniors took last year" Starburst yelled laughing.

"Lets face it we the greatest players" I said doing my handshake with Zayn.

"So who get the captain spot Y/L/N" Coach asked.

"That kid that I bulldozed" I said pointing at the junior with a broken leg, "what's your name kid."

"Lucas" he answered.

"Well congrats on making team captain" I said smirking.

"Everybody give it up for my man Lucas" Starburst yelled.

"Lucas Lucas Lucas" I chanted making everybody else join in.

"Now that we've established the captain, Starburst who's co-captain" Snickers asked.

"That Maui looking kid" Starburst answered.

"My names Ryan" he said laughing.

"Well congrats co-captain" Starburst said.

"Now that we've picked captain and co-captain the others have try outs this summer" Coach yelled.

"Anyways.....toss me that mic" I said to the announcer aka Niall.

"Here" he said handing it to me, but I took the mic and passed it to Starburst and walked away with the other players.

"Dinah come down here for a second" Starburst said into the mic passing it back to Niall. When Dinah got to the center of the field 'Thinking out loud' started to play and my teammates started to come out with roses and formed a circle around Dinah. When they completed the circle I walked out and got on one knee in front of Dinah.

"Dinah Jane, I knew the second I laid eyes on you it was gonna be me and you until the end. You gave me a little girl who is my pride and joy and you were there for me when Bey ended up pregnant. I appreciate every little thing you do no matter what it is because everything you do is out of love. Everything about you is perfect to me from the way you walk to the way your eyes light up when you start talking about your love for music. I want to live in a big house with you and our little rugrats and grow old together. Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio will you marry me?" I said.

"Yes" she said with tears rolling down her cheeks. I put the ring on her finger and stood up hugging her tight.

"That's my baby" Mama H yelled making me chuckle and Dinah giggle.

"I'm proud of you guys" Papa H yelled.

"Y'all are goals as fuck" Starburst said putting her arm around Tori since the girls finally made their way onto the field while I was purposing.

"Who knew Skittles would be the first to get married out of all of us. I was sure it was gonna be Raquel since she's the only one that isn't a hoe" Tori said making me roll my eyes playfully.

"You not lying, but I got kids to take care of and a fiancé now so....I'm even more of a bad bitch" I said grinning like an idiot.

"Such a love struck idiot" Beyoncé said laughing.

"What can I say I'm dangerously in love" I said winking at her making her roll her eyes and laugh.

I can't lie, it's hard in these streets but I'm willing to leave that shit behind me for my kids and future wife.