Chapter 17

"This food tastes like mierda" Lana groaned.

"Who taught you that" I yelled.

"Titi ren" she answered.

"Lauren" I yelled smacking her arm trying not to laugh cause I made her choke on her food.

"Don't say that bubba or your mommy will but my head on a stick" Lauren said to Lana.

"I really would" Dinah said walking over to us and sitting next to me.

"Hey wifey" I said kissing Dinahs cheek.

"Hi mommy" Lana screaming waving at D.

"I need to speak to you" Alex said walking to the table pulling me up and out the lunch room.

"Wassup" I asked her.

"Snickers broke up with me" she said then burst into tears.

"Oh shit, why" I asked hugging her.

"Sh-sh-she s-said w-we a-a-aren't m-meant to b-be" she stuttered/ sobbed into my shoulder.

"Aye stop crying blondie, get out there and show her what she's missing. She might be my little cousin, but she's a fuckgirl just like me and her sister were. Don't cry mama, go find you some hoes" I said wiping her tears.

"Thanks skittles, I really appreciate it" she said smiling.

"Anything for family" I said putting my arm around her shoulder as we walked back inside to sit with the others.

"Arm" Dinah said making me roll my eyes playfully and remove my arm. Snickers gave me a questioning look but all she received from me was a cold glare.

-----------

"Okay and I care because" I said throwing fire balls at the lake out of boredom.

"Cause I want my friends back" Raquel said sighing. I admit I do miss Rocky, but I just can't trust her to back any of us up in a fight.

"Y/n" Kourtney yelled running to me making me groan cause she used my damn government name.

"Chris has Dinah" Normani yelled running behind Kourt.

"Oh fuck no" I yelled shifting to my Hybrid form using me vampire speed to get to the house before Chris could leave.

"Momma" Lana screamed and when I turned around I saw Chris slap her across her face. Right that second I let my alpha take over and I blacked out.

----------

"He's dead let him go" Ally yelled.

"No" me and Raquel yelled still clawing at his lifeless body.

"Baby we're okay come hug us" Dinah tried to convince me but the second she told me to calm down something clicked. I turned to face her and threw a fairly large fireball at her.

"What the fuck" Lauren yelled.

"That's not Dinah" I yelled throwing another fire ball causing her to collapse in pain. "See Dinah is a Phoenix fire shouldn't phase her."

"Who are you" Raquel asked slamming "Dinah" into a tree. Next thing I know "Dinah" shifts into Austin Mafucknigga.

"What the fungal worm" Stiles yelled making us all look at him like "bitch the fuck."

"Dude, shut up" Scott said giving him a face.

"Isn't this the kid you choked out this morning" Derek asked.

"Nah it was the other day, the kid I tried to kill today was his thumb of a friend" I said.

"Shut up bitch" Nela said hoping out of a tree with a knocked out Dinah in his arms.

"Oh, I should've known" I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes" Nela said dropping  Dinah and using his speed to run over to me and hold me up by my throat.

"Hop off my sister" Rihanna said snapping his neck.

"I knew we were related" I yelled.

"We'll talk later" she said winking at me.

"Welp, Rocky killed Austin" Snickers said laughing.

"Good for him" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Mommy" Lana yelled breaking out of her state of shock and running over to Dinah crying and hugging her motionless body.

"She better not be what I think she is" I yelled running over to her checking her pulse only to feel nothing but stillness. "Damn it Dinah, you always gotta do this shit to me." I took my jacket off and placed it under her head to make sure she was comfortable, I started to cry a little but tears weren't going to stop me from saving my future wife.

"Mama save mommy please" Lana begged holding onto Dinahs head crying her little eyes out.

"Mama will try her hardest baby" I said crying even harder and creating a ball of electricity with both my hands and slamming down on Dinahs chest trying to jump start her heart.

"You're too late" Chris said getting up smirking.

"No, we fucking killed you" Raquel yelled.

"You thought" he said laughing bitterly walking over to me, Dinah, and Lana. I was too focused on saving Dinah to give a damn about his fuck ass.

"Stay away from my mommy" Lana mumbled.

"What'd you say little girl" Chris growled.

"I said stay away from my mommy" she repeated but this time she yelled it and her eyes turned a gray color and began to glow. She stood up only to start floating on some type of tornado or some shit. Next thing I know Chris is flying into a tree after being struck by lightning.

"Fuck is happening to my niece" Derek asked.

"What type of X-men shit is she on" Lauren asked.

"Lowkey scared of her" Stiles said standing behind Scott. Chris finally regained his composure and charged at Lana. Elijah and Klaus tried to step in and save Lana but I forced them back with a wall of wind to see what my daughter is capable of. Chris almost managed to take her out by tackling her but she side stepped him and moved her hand and up back down really fast lifting him up and slamming him back down without actually making physical contact with him. Telepathy.....nice.

"What I miss" Dinah asked groggily.

"Our baby girl has telepathy" I said smiling at Lana watching her fight.

"Is that all you got puto" Lana yelled smirking and making faces at Chris. He got pissed off and shifted into and eagle to try and snatch her up, but that didn't work out right and he ended up getting stuck in a tree with no way out.

"Good job baby" Dinah yelled making me look at her with wide eyes. I was so caught up in Lana I didn't even realize she was up. "Damn you said something to me and didn't even realize you said something to me."

"I just love my little princess" I said shrugging my shoulders and hugging Lana tight when she ran and jumped into my arms.

"Mama did you see that, did you see that. I was like take that lil ugly dude" Lana yelled.

"Yeah I saw, you did amazing princess" I said smiling.

"Gracias mama, te amo mucho" she said smiling.

"Ah I'm so proud of my baby" Dinah screaming hugging both me and Lana to death.