Chapter 12

"Get the fuck away from her" I heard Dinah growl, I knew I felt somebody hovering over me while I was asleep but I didn't think anything of it. I opened my eyes to see Dinah tackle the person to the ground but before she could do any real damage I pulled off.

"Who the fuck are you" I said holding Dinah back.

"It's me" they said removing their hood.

"Mom" I asked in pure shock, all the blood in my body is currently gone like I swear I'm dead right now.

"It's me baby" she said walking over to me trying to hug me but I pushed her away.

"No, you're dead" I said growling, "you're not my mom."

"Oh so my niece is smart" they said turning to their original form.

"Uncle Demetri" I growled.

"In the flesh" he said smirking,

"Get the fuck out my house" I barked.

"I just came to check on your first born" he said.

"Fuck you mean first born, I ain't got not damn kids yet" I said rolling my eyes.

"Bey might not have given birth yet but I can still check on the baby and you have a surprise on the way" he said.

"No you can't, get the fuck out and fuck you mean a surprise" I growled.

"Nothing it's a secret, I want to be a good uncle" he argued.

"She said leave" Klaus said jumping in through the opened window.

"Wouldn't want to have to hurt you over our little sister" Elijah said walking out of the shadows. HOW LONG WAS THAT NIGGA IN THE CORNER CAUSE ME AND DINAH DID THE NASTY A LEAST 6 TIMES!!!!

"Oh shit" he said looking at my brothers with a shocked face.

"Surprise surprise" Rebecca said walking out the closet. Okay for real Fam, what the fuck.

"There's no need to get violent, I'll leave" he said holding his hands up.

"Smart man" Dinah growled.

"I've never heard a bird growl" I said chuckling once my uncle was gone.

"It's something I've been doing since I've met you" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"We need to check that out, but right now let's just go to sleep" I said pulling her to the bed laying down and pulling her on top of me.

-------------

"Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars" I yelled/sang.

"Place your hand on my beating heart" Camila sang/yelled.

"I'm think out loud" both of us sang.

"I'm thinking y'all should shut the fuck up, out loud" Ally said rolling her eyes.

"Camila, you now what to do" I said pointing up the stairs.

"I got this" Camila said picking Ally up and running up stairs.

"What's she doing" Elijah asked.

"She bout to crack Ally back so she won't be so angry" I said chuckling.

"Does Dinah need hers cracked" Lauren asked.

"No, I keep my baby satisfied. Ain't that right baby" I asked Dinah.

"Hell yeah" she said biting her apple.

"Y'all some nasty ass lil kids" Somebody said walking into the house.