Chapter 7

"Where we going" Raquel asked.

"Bitch I swear on my unborn child if you ask that shit one more got damn muthafuckin time Imma throat punch you so fucking hard yo neck gone split in two" I said not taking my eyes off the road.

"Welp I'd shut the fuck up" Starburst said.

"Get the fuck out my car and go pack my baby mama and her kids shit" I said hopping out the car and walking in the house.

"Hey boo" Bey said hugging me.

"Hey how's my little munchkin" I asked rubbing her stomach.

"Great, we have a doctors appointment tomorrow" she said.

"Well I'm skipping school to drive you" I said.

"No you aren't you're going to get your education" she said glaring at me.

"Nah I have enough shit to graduate" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Alright let's get the fuck out" Starburst said running down stairs with 3 suit cases followed by Raquel who had 3 as well.

"Alright" I said picking up Blue and Jayden.

-------

"Okay Bey, Katrice, Blue, and Jayden y'all coming to school with us and the adults are going to work with 5 boy guards each" I said grabbing my wallet putting it in my pocket and putting my gun in the waist ban of my pants.

"Everybody packing right" Starburst asked.

"Hell yeah" everybody in the gang said.

"Can't believe I'm in a fucking gang" Lauren said.

"Actually you aren't mani is" I said laughing.

"So wait why do I have a gun" she asked.

"Cause y'all dating" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"No we aren't I'm with Brad" She said rolling her eyes.

"Bitch say that shit one more time I won't hesitate to but a bullet through yo fucking throat, today is not the day for yo bullshit" I said glaring at her.

"Oh shit babe calm down" Dinah said kissing my cheek.

"She's been like this all week, I think she's just stressed" Snickers said.

"Shut the fuck up nobody asked" I said rolling my eyes and walking out the front door.

-------

"Ayo give me that watch" Some random ass kid said tapping my shoulder in the hall.

"Listen bitch, I'm Skittles the leader of Blood Gang Murda Team. Fuck wit me you get yo shit fucked up lil nigga" I said grabbing him by his neck and lifting him up.

"I'm sorry" he choked out.

"Get the fuck out my face" I growled throwing him against the lockers.

"Feisty, I like it" some ugly ass boy said walking over to me.

"Y'all must be new here" I said glaring at him.

"How'd you know" he asked.

"Cause I'm Skittles the leader of the biggest gang out here and I'm also the captain of the football team" I said.

"A girl on the football team" he said laughing.

"Well I mean I just so happen to have a dick so" I said rolling my eyes.

"What about you sexy you got a name" he asked Dinah.

"Yeah I'm her girlfriend" Dinah said rolling her eyes and grabbing my hand.

"Oh my bad dawg I ain't know that the giraffe was yours I was just trying to get some play" he said to me.

"Fuck you just called her" I asked letting go of Dinahs hand and stepping closer to him.

"A giraffe" he said stepping to me.

"Listen fuck nigga, don't ever disrespect my girl again. You might not know who the fuck I am, but everybody in this muthafuckin bitch know not to fuck wit me or my girl. Call my future wife out her name again Imma have to call my dawg Penny for help" I growled.

"Who the fuck is Penny" he asked.

"My gun, Penny the peace maker" I said patting the pistol on my hip.

"Well I gotta go, I'm Calum by the way" he said smiling.

"And I don't give a fuck by the way" I said smiling as well.

"Damn" the boy that I threw said.

"Shut up Luke, she'll throw you again" another boy said.

"Shut the fuck up Ashton" Luke said.

"Okay faggets move" I said shoving them out of Dinahs way so she can walk ahead of me, "bow down to the Poly Queen you wanna be fuckboys."

"She's not the fucking queen get the fuck out the way" some girl said pushing Dinah making me glare at her.

"Who the fuck are you bitch" I growled.

"Oh me, I'm Taylor the real queen" she said.

"Shawty you as flat as a sidewalk and your voice is annoying the only thing you the queen of is getting on my fucking nerves" I said rolling my eyes.

"You can't talk to me like that" she said shocked.

"I can talk to you however the fuck I want, I'm Skittles the bad bitch" I said grabbing Dinahs hand and walking away.

---------

"Skittles they need you in the office" Demi said as I walked into class.

"Alright, I'll be back" I said giving Dinah a quick kiss and leaving.

"Nice to see you Y/n" Mrs. Fitzgerald said as I walked into her office.

"Cut the bullshit why the fuck am I here" I said rolling my eyes.

"Cause I was told you beat up multiple students today" she said.

"Well Mrs. Bitchgerald I don't give a fuck, I have a class to attend" I said getting up and walking out.

"Savage" I heard the assistant principle yell.

"You already know" I yelled back.

"What'd she want" Demi asked as I walked in.

"To say something about my fighting but I left so...." I said trailing off.

"You're gonna get suspended" Bey said.

"I have zero fucks to give" I said siting in my seat between Normani and Dinah.

"True" everybody in the class said.

----------

"So why the fuck are you with Brad and not Normani" I asked Lauren as I cleaned my guns.

"Cause I'm not gay" Lauren said.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado that's bullshit and you know it" I said glaring at her.

"Okay, I'm scared" she said truthfully.

"Of" I asked.

"I'm scared to fall helplessly in love with her like I did with Lucy" she said sighing.

"Normani isn't like Lucy boo, Normani has been by your side through everything. Even when Louis got you pregnant and you lost the baby last month. Lucy was never there for you, we were in Elementary school together Ren. The girls don't know we've known each other for so long, but we have and I trust that you'll make the right decision and follow your heart in the end" I said putting the gun down and hugging my best friend.

"You're right, I need to get my girl" she said smiling at me with tears in her eyes.