Chapter 2

"There's one other thing I want" she said pushing me back until my legs hit the foot of the bed.

"And what's that baby girl" I asked.

"You" she whispered into my ear pushing me back onto the bed.

"Don't start something you can't finish shawty" I told her as she crawled on top of me.

"Who said I can't finish it" she said taking her robe off revealing her naked body. I thank god for Jesus!

"Well if that's the case, let's get this shit done" I said flipping us over.

"Stop talking and fuck me daddy" she said smirking.

"With pleasure" I said removing my clothes and leaving open mouth kisses from her neck to her inner thigh.

"Skip the fucking for play Skittles" she growled.

"Feisty, I like it" I said latching my mouth onto her clit making her moan. "No don't enjoy that, you told me to skip the for play" I said removing my mouth and lining up at her entrance.

"Okay wait, that looks too big" she said wide eyed.

"It's only 11 inches" I said thrusting into her.

"Fuck" she yelled, "I wasn't ready."

"That was the point, it's like ripping off a bandaid shawty" I said pounding into her making her let out a loud moan.

--------

"Wake up shawty, I gotta go home so I can get ready for school. I also need to pick up my little sister and take her to school" I said trying to pry Bey off me.

"It's too fucking early" she groaned.

"Bey I gotta go" I said chuckling.

"Fine but you better call me" she said kissing me. Last night before we fell asleep she put her number in my phone and we had a heart to heart.

"I will, I'll even bring my sister by to play with Blue and Jayden" I said kissing her forehead.

"Shit" she yelled out of nowhere.

"What" I asked confused.

"We didn't use a condom" she panicked.

"Hey, chill out baby girl. If you're pregnant we'll get through it, I'm not saying we gone be together but I'm saying I'll be there for my baby" I said grabbing her hand.

"You know for a 17 year old you are really mature. I was told you were fucked up and heartless" she said smiling.

"Nah shawty I got a heart as long as you don't fuck with my money or my family" I said standing up with her still in my arms.

"Imma let you go now, but you better call me with yo ugly ass" she said getting down.

"You know I will baby girl don't worry bout it" I said putting on my clothes and pecking her lips before walking out the front door and getting in my car speeding off.

----------