Chapter 15

*2 days later*

"Why is yo ass on fire Lala" I yelled throwing water balls at my child trying to put out the flames as she ran in circles yelling "my booty it burns!" Over and over again.

"See what had happened was...." she said

Lana's POV

"Let's go play dragon and knight" I said running over to katrice.

"Okay" she said smiling.

"I'm the knight because I refuse to be a beast of a princess. Mama told me I don't need no nigga to help me because I'm a baddie and baddies so everything they damn self" I said grabbing a stick to be my sword thingy.

"Well then" she said shaking her head and running into the trees somewhere.

"Get back here you ol stank breath, long head, booty eating dragon" I yelled.

"Why I gotta be a booty eater" she said jumping out a tree landing in front of me.

"Cause you gotta eat the booty like groceries" I sang.

"Too grown" she said. After she said that I smacked her with a stick and yelled "be gone lil ugly dude." But she was still there like bih when I tell yo ah to go yo ah go don't stay frig you thought this was lil ugly dude.

"Ouch" she said rubbing her head next thing I know she burping up fire like a real dragon. I turned to run from her weird ah and got a booty full of fire. I ran in the house and started screaming and yell about my booty cause....cause it hurt. Yep mhm.

Your POV

"So you mean to tell me she burped fire" I said.

"Yep mhm" I said nodding my head.

"I'll go get trice, Lana eat your cheese sticks" Normani said putting Lanas plate on the table making Lana run for the damn cheese sticks.

"Cheese sticks real good" Lana yelled stuffing a whole one in her mouth.

"Well damn" I said laughing. This child is obsessed with cheese sticks.

"We gotta go babe we can talk to Katrice after school" Dinah said grabbing her bag.

"Why you gotta match me tho" I said rolling my eyes and laughing.

"Cause we fucking cute" She said kissing me.

"You right" I said picking up Lana.