Korra in the city

A few months after Pemma and Tenzin dropped a bomb, the Bender Bunch (so dubbed by Sayo, including Tenzin, Pemma, Saura, Sayo,Jinora, Ikki, Meelo, and baby-who-has-not-yet-arrived-but-is-already-awesome) set out for the South Pole to visit Korra.

As one could only imagine, it was a long bison ride. About a half hour after they set off, when the younger kids had gotten tired of looking at the endless watery expanse that is the ocean, the Bender Bunch (except Tenzin who was driving, and the baby for obvious reasons) got to talking.

"So Saura, I've been told that you used to travel on your own bison. What was that like?" Pemma asked casually.

"Well I had raised my bison Yuko since he was a baby so we were really close. When I was fourteen, Sayo helped convince mom and Aunt Kya to let me go and travel the world as part of my airbending training. Grandma Katara was all for it. So a couple weeks after Sayo came to Republic City, I set off to travel the world. I went everywhere man...(TIME SKIP ABOUT 10 MINUTES)...and then when I was in the fire nation for the fire days festival which was being held in the capital, I got to stay in the palace with Lord Zuko and Fire Lady Izumi. I was treated like a princess there. And I rode Lord Zuko's dragon...(ANOTHER TIME SKIP)...I even got to ride with the United Forces for a while. Uncle Boomi tells the best stories about his own adventures at dinner time on the ship. Oh and I met General Iroh, Zuko's grandson, he's really ni...What are you laughing about Sayo?!"

Saura said in a huff. The minute the airbender had started talking about the young general, her sister had started giggling uncontrollably.

"What? Nothing. I just think that you and Mako would make a cuter couple than you and Iroh. But it's cute how you talk about your little boyfriend." Sayo said airily.

Now even though Tenzin has not been contributing to these discussions, he had still been listening.

"WHAT? HER BOYFRIEND? Saura is this true?" the surly master inquired.

"What? No, but even if it was, why would you care?"

"Because you're my daughter and it's my job to protect you!"

"Ha! That's rich coming from the guy who practically abandoned us before we were even born!" This time Sayo was joining in on the argument.

"I didn't even know you existed! I would never have broken up with your mother if I had!"

"But what about Miss Perfect Pemma over there huh?" Saura added with a huff, "Would you have just been having an affair with her? Or would you have dumped her just like you dumped our mom?!"

Tenzin was left without anything to say. The twins retreated to the back of the bison. The kids were shocked. Pemma looked at the girls with sadness. After all, those could have been her daughters, if it was the other way around.

A while later, the Bender Bunch arrived at the South Pole. Saura and Sayo hurriedly got off the bison, completely ignoring Tenzin, and hugged Katara.

"My grand babies," the woman exclaimed, "It's so good to see you!"

"We missed you too gran gran"
"Yeah, our sperm donor is awful"

"Oh girls, you'll warm up to your father eventually." Said the old woman

"We'll warm up to him when it snows in the spirit world" Saura supplied

"HEY LOOK ITS KORRA" shouted Sayo

The Avatar rushed towards the twins . The three girls collided in a  hug worthy of the spirits.

------.------.-------.------.
The South Pole was fun, but unfortunately, the Bender Bunch ended up leaving without Korra. Of course Saura and Sayo knew that Korra was going to come to Republic City on her own, but it's not like they wanted to stop her.
"Stupid Amon." Sayo harrumphed. If it weren't for the so-called 'revolutionist', Korra would be training.

"More like stupid Tenzin. Republic City needs its Avatar back. Now is the perfect time for Korra's return. Besides, now is the perfect time for us to set our other sister up with her first boyfriend." Saura laid her head on Sayo's shoulder.

"That would be so cute! I ship it already."

After some time has passed...

"It's so great to have you here Korra, we knew that you'd find us eventually. And what you did with those triads was amazing!" Sayo exclaimed enthusiastically.

"We'll have to take you to the pro-bending arena soon. We have to introduce you to some friends of ours." Saura added as she pulled on her sleepwear.

"I can't wait! I think I'm really going to like it here." Korra said as she tucked herself into bed.

"Goodnight"
"Night"
"Be quiet, I'm trying to sleep!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Wow. So I kind of feel embarrassed about not updating for a while. I looked at this book on my profile and saw that it had over 750 reads! That is motherfathering amazing! Thank you to everyone that has read this book and put up with my terrible writing. It really means a lot