Saura's departure and Korra alone.

About two weeks after Sayo left the base with Lin, Saura journeyed out to start her journey. She said that seeing the world could help her reach spiritual enlightenment. Katara, Kya, and Lin were reluctant to let her go, but after Sayo came to her sister's defense saying that she was a master now, the women couldn't stop her.

Just as Saura was saddling up Yuko, her sky bison, she was approached by Korra.

"Why do you both have to leave me?" The Avatar queried glumly.

"Sayo has to go train with our mom, and I can feel the spirits calling to me. Besides, you won't be all alone, you have Naga." Said Saura teasingly.

"Yeah, but it's not enough. Promise you'll write to me?"

"Everyday if you want."

"I'll hold you to that." Teased the Avatar.

"Besides, if there's anything you need, I can be here in a flash." Said Saura.

An hour later, Yuko departed from the base. He had a bag of various food, some supplies, and clothes from Katara on his saddle. And Saura, having started her journey, felt more at peace than she had in a long time.

Korra watched her friend leave, sad that she was being left alone at the base. But she knew not having the twins there to distract her would mean that she could focus on her earthbending, so it wasn't that terrible.

Saura and Sayo had promised that they would keep in touch, and they weren't the kind of people to break promises.