Chapter 1

"We have got to leave Forks," Edward says.

"Why?" I asked hesitantly.

"Carlisle's supposed to be ten years older than he looks. People are starting to notice," he says.

"Okay, I...I gotta think of something to say to Charlie. Wait......When you say "we"..." My eyes go wide in realization.

"I mean to my family and myself," he says.

It feels like I've been punched in the gut and my heart torn out; my head starts to spin.

"You just don't belong to my world, Bella," he says.

"I belong with you," I say, sounding more confident than I felt. He shakes his head.

"No, you don't."

"I'm coming," I say angrily.

"Bella, I don't want you to come," he says slowly.

"You don't want me?" I look at him wide eyed.

"No," he says blankly.

"This changes things. All right," I mutter.

"But if it's not too much to ask...can you at least promise me something? Don't do anything reckless. For Charlie's sake. And I'll promise something to you in return. This is the last time you'll ever see me. I won't come back. And you can go on with your life...without any interference from me. It will be like...I never existed, I promise." I shook my head furiously.

"But-" I start.

"You're just not good for me," he says. I practically fainted. Excuse me?!

"I'm not good enough for you?" I asked slowly.

"I'm just sorry, I let this go on for so long," he says with almost no emotion.

"Please...don't," I begged

"Goodbye," He says.

He kisses my forehead and walks away.

"Edward? Edward! Edward!" I yelled and started moving to try and follow him.

I tripped and stumbled as I moved through the forest until it got so dark I could hardly see at all. I felt tears slip down my face as I just stood there helplessly.

Edward left me, Edward left me, Edward left me, Edward left me.

It kept ringing through my head like a curse.

'I don't want you', 'Your not good enough for me'. They rang through my head also like an alarm.

I can't believe him. He left me, he's a freak. We're not mates, it would be impossible for him to leave me. Suddenly something in me snapped.

Edward is a lying jerk. I hate him with my life and when I find him; 'cause I know I will, I'm gonna kill him. Anyone who's stands in my way can just go to hell with him.

Realizing I was being ridiculous, I spun around and went to move only to trip over a root in the ground. I cursed as I hit the ground with a thump.

I groaned and turned to my side. As I did, I caught a glance of a blur through the forest. I cursed once more; just what I needed, and I know this is defiantly not a Cullen.

Maybe if it was Victoria, maybe me and her could get together and get revenge on Edward instead of her trying to kill me.

I laughed dryly. I'm going insane; who knew being lost in a forest could do such a thing.

"Just come out already; I hate pleasantries," I grumbled. The vampire laughed; sound like bells.

"You will fit in well with us; young one," said a females voice. I grunted.

"I'm not young, I'm 18. But whatever," I say.

The vampire laughed again.

"Well than, old one. You will come with me," she says. I can't help but roll my eyes toward darkness.

"What's your name?" I ask. Silence. The vampire was hesitant? Well if I was going to join these vampire I should at least know names right? Unless they were trying to kill me; which would be just my luck.

"Well dear Bella, I'm Jane," she says. My heart rate sped up and I blinked in realization.

"Jane," I breathed. Oh my god, Jane from the Volturi. I'm gonna die. Yep, I'm dead vampire meat. She laughs.

"So you have heard of me. Good than you should know of the others," She says before giving a quick huff.

Suddenly something sharp pierces the side of my neck; I feel the venom as it starts spreading through my veins and I can't help but grin through the pain.
Revenge, it was going feel good.