Ch 15. Am I Dreaming?

Lauren's POV

I parked my car in front of Camila's house as soon as we arrive. I got out of my car and went to the passenger's door which Camila was inside to the passenger seat. I opened the door slowly and bend over so I could unfasten her set belt. I took her right arm and braced it around my neck and carefully brought her out of the car. I held her in a bridal style as I walked into the door. I struggled a bit as I opened the door slowly and got in as I slammed the door shut by my right foot. "I'm glad she forgot to lock the door." I thought.

I grunted silently as I took every step towards upstairs. I was shock, because I didn't expect her weight to be like this that her small and petite body, I felt like I was carrying a half sack of rice. Once we were upstairs, I quickly opened the door with slightly struggle and entered her room.

"Who are you? Get off of me." I heard Camila complained weakly with groan as she tried to push me. I could smell her alcoholic breath when she spoke, causing me to cringed a bit.

"Camz, it's me, Lauren." I said softly as I put her onto her bed with grunt and then I turned on the lamp, causing the room to lit up a bit. "Don't worry, you are safe now." I added as I pushed her hair away from her face before I sat down on her side.

"Lauren?" She said as she struggled to open her eyes and looked at me. Her tone was slur and slightly raspy, making me shivered a little when she called my name.

"Yes, Camz. Lauren." I smiled sweetly at her as I caressed her soft cheek. "Stay here, okay? I'll get you some pj's." I said and stood up before I went to her closet.

I quickly searched her pj's and once I found it, I took a pair of baby blue pj's before I closed the closet. When I turned around, Camila was already standing right in front of me causing me to jump and gasped in shock.

"Jesus, Christ! Camz, you scared me." I chuckled nervously before I held her hand. "I told you to stay put." I said as I pulled her and sat her down on the edge of the bed. "Okay, uh, I'm gonna change your clothes, yeah?" I asked softly as I slowly put my bottom lip in between my teeth as I put the pj's next to her. She just hiccupped causing me to giggled quietly. "She's cute." I thought before starting to remove her outfit.

I untied her braided hair causing her brown locks to flow vertically. I told her to raise her hands up so it would be easy to slip as I grabbed the hem of her crop top long sleeve and pulled it up to her head till it remove. After that I lay her down and went to unzip her skirt. She raised her butt slightly so I could easily pull her skirt down and tossed it to her side with her top clothes. I felt my heart slowly beating erratic and my breath hitched when I realize she was now wearing only bra and panty as I struggled to untie her shoelace.

"Focus, Lauren, Camila's drunk. You're here to help her, okay? Don't let your pervert side to control you. Focus!" I mentally said to myself as I shook my head.

I heard her giggled causing me to looked up at her, only meeting with her now dark chocolate brown eyes. I blushed and breathed shakily when I stared into her orbs. It was dull and I couldn't help but think that there was something in her eyes that I couldn't explain, making me furrowed my eyebrows slightly in curiosity and wanted to find out.

Once I successfully untied her shoelaces, I quickly removed her shoes and black socks and when I was about to grabbed her pj's, Camila suddenly sat up and grabbed my shirt before she pulled me with her, making me yelped. My eyes widened when I realized I was hovering her.

"C-Camz-"

I was cut off when she pushed me to the side causing me to lie down and now she was on top of me, pinning me against the bed. I tried to get up, but she only gripped my wrists tighter. Damn, she's so strong.