Prologue

Camila's POV

It's been a week since Shawn decided to broke up with me, and until now I still couldn't over it for what he had done to me. I was so mess and broken hearted. Even he doesn't love me anymore, I still loved him with all my heart, and I hate it, because it was unfair to me. The reason we broke up was because of a girl name, Hailee, who was Shawn's partner a year ago on a project in English class, when we were in freshmen year. He told me that he like her and he was started to fall in love with her and shit, and then we broke up just like that.

One week of being jealous everytime I saw them at school. Holding hands while walking towards the classroom, eating lunch together at the cafeteria, reading books together at the library, and stuff that makes me sick and annoy. I'd been crying almost every night just thinking about them being together. Sometimes my mom asking me what was wrong, and I kept saying "nothing" and "I'm fine" to her, and I knew she knows that their was something going on about her daughter, but I'm glad she didn't force me to tell her about it.

Right now, I didn't have a mood to cry, no matter how hard I tried, nothing come out. I tried to get up on my bed, but I felt stiff and numb. I glanced at the clock and reads 7:30 am."I've been woke up in like... 5 hours ago?" I thought. I groaned, because I barely sleep, even my eyes were tired, I couldn't sleep very much and it makes me frustrated. So I just stared the ceiling as long as I could, because I had no idea what am I going to do today.

After 2 minutes, I heard a knock and the door crack open. I didn't bother to look at the person, because I knew who it is.

"Mi hija, come down stairs, you have to eat your breakfast." My Mom said. "...and also someone wants to see you." She added.

I gave her a question look before I got up and do my morning routine. After I was done, I went down stairs and went to the kitchen, where my mom and my best friend, Dinah, talk animatedly. I was curious why was Dinah here at my house this morning, but I shrugged it off, nothing care about it.

As I was about seat down when Dinah finally noticed me, she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the kitchen. I was so off guard of her action and tried to process what's going on.

"Goodbye, Sinuhe!." Dinah called out, before she opened the door.

"What about your breakfast? you guys haven't eat yet." My Mom said.

"We'll come back later. There's something I wanna discuss with your daughter." I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"Okay, just don't take too long, okay?" My Mom said.

"Don't worry, we'll back on time. Bye!." Dinah gave her a wave goodbye, before we out of the house and walked towards her car.

"Dinah, what the fuck are you doing?!" I said very loud, almost scream at her.

"I'm taking you somewhere, Chanchoo." Dinah responded.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I asked frowning.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Dinah chuckled as she started the engine and we drove off.

I groaned in frustration, making my head throbbing. I really wanted to know where she's taking me. Dinah laughed at my reaction and I glared at her, because it wasn't funny, and then I crossed my arm, looking at the window.

"Don't be like that, Mila, you will find out later. Right now all you have to do is wait, okay?" Dinah said, eyes focus on the road.

"You know how impatient I am, Cheechee." I grumbled. Dinah sighed, looking at me, then back to the road.