Ch 4. Dance Class

Camila's POV

I rushed towards my first period, which is History, and hurriedly opened the door and entered. I gasped in the air and held my knees, trying to relax myself for few seconds. It was already 8:27 in the morning, according to my wrist watch. As my breath back to normal, I looked up and saw all students in this classroom staring at me, including Ms. Woodley, our history prof, who was now glaring at me in disappointment.

"You're late Ms. Cabello. Go to your seat." She said, and her attentions back to the whiteboard.

I obliged immediately as I walked towards the left corner of the classroom, where Dinah was sitting, and I sat beside her.

"Walz, why are you late? You didn't answer my calls." My best friend hissed, frowning.

"I'm sorry, China. I woke up almost 8 AM." I murmured.

"Why? you're not supposed to be like that." She whispered, raised her eyebrows.

"I know." I glanced at my best friend before looked down, not wanting to see her in the eyes.

"What happened, Chanch? are you okay?" She asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm alright, don't worry." I said, gave her a small smile before I paid attention to the prof.

I know Dinah seems not satisfied about my answer, but she just nodded before looked away.

The reason why I'm late and being woke up late was because last night was so weird. I couldn't sleep, no matter how I tried to find some comfortable position, it never worked. Even my eyes were very tired last night, It was impossible to sleep, and all I could thought and saw was her. Her beautiful pale face, her raven hair, her smooth skin, her kissable lips and my favorite part; her captivating emerald eyes. It was very weird, because I never thought someone like this before, especially it was a girl I'd been thinking with ever since we bumped each other in the hallway.

And now here I am, daydreaming about her. I tried to distract myself by paying attention to Ms. Woodley, who was now discussing something about American Revolutionary War, but I couldn't focus. "Oh, my god, what's wrong with me?" I asked myself at my thoughts. I closed my eyes as I covered my face with my hands and accidentally groaned loudly, causing some students and Ms. Woodley looked at me.

"You alright, Ms. Cabello?" Ms. Woodley said.

"Uh, y-yeah, it's just... my head is throbbing a little, b-but I'll be fine." I stuttered.

"I think you have to go to the School Clinic, you seem not okay." She said, worriedly.

"No, I'm fi-" I stopped in mid-sentence by my best friend.

"No, Mila, you have to go to the clinic, now!" She said before she stood up, grabbed our bags, and then my left arm before she dragged me towards the door.

"Excuse us, Ms. Woodley." Dinah told Ms. Woodley, who nodded understandingly, before we exited to the classroom and went to the School Clinic.

"Dinah, what the fuck?" I exclaimed as we entered. Dinah ignored me as the nurse approached us.

"My best friend got a headache. Help her, please." Dinah said to the nurse, who nodded and instantly help me and lead towards the bed. The nurse offered me a medicine and I accepted and drink it.

"Take a rest, I'll be back in few minutes, okay?" The Nurse said sweetly, before she leaved, only Dinah and I alone in this room.

We stayed quite in a few seconds before Dinah started to talk.