"This is a huge bid, anyone else who wants to bid more." The host shouted and everyone stared at me.

I nervously licked my lips and tried to focus on not shaking under the spotlight.

"Sold to.." The host locked up for my name, "Zenna Bray."

The crowd clapped in obligation and I sighed in relief. My ears were burning and heat spread all over my face. I was so bad at this and yet I felt kind of proud for what I did. The channel reporters talked about how Skyler was the hottest date property. My mini plan succeed.

***

I had to borrow money from Ross to fulfil my bidding amount and I promised him that I will return the money soon enough. Members seemed happy at what I did but Zaidan was a little bit confused and kept glancing at me with question filled eyes.

After a long flattering interview, Skyler got a chance to walk back to us. Girls eyed him with a mixed feeling of coldness, disliking and admiration.

His taut shoulder slumped in relief now that he was with the boys.

"This is nerve wrecking." He said rather calmly not whining or stressed about the fact what I did and why I did.

"We need to get out of here," Ross said with a yawn that made us all laugh.

"Not yet, they give the date location and budget to spend since the money left will go to charity," Skyler explained.

And I suddenly started feeling awkward. I have dreamed and imagined all right but never in my life, I thought that I could actually go on a date with one of the members from by favourite band.

"You don't have to do it, you know." I offered in an awkward tone a way for Skyler to escape.

But he just looked up and smiled at me, a smile you see on his face when he is performing or when he is not the star Skyler and said with all sincerity, "Thank you."

***

As per my dad's instruction, I refused for the filming of the date and he meant to do that to protect me from the media attention once they realise that I was Rob's daughter they will ask billion question as to why I was managing the boys. I was just dismissed as a fan from school who doesn't want a camera to follow her through a date.

Skyler on the other hand neither said a no or a yes to the 'date'.

The next day schedule was kind of easy since boys new MV was going to be released and for today they have to do no promotions, meetings, practice and just have to meet the stylist.

They were going to decide the look for their next album. I can't believe the amount of hard work these guys did. It was all glamour and fun from outside but actually, they have to sweat it out. Even thought the new MV release was now they were already preparing for next song and dances.

"Do you have any clue what hair colour should I get?" Michelle asked me looking at himself in the mobile camera.

"Don't ask me. I am clueless when it comes to fashion and make-up stuff." They all laughed at my words.

It was no need to remind them that it was the last day of my ultimatum week. Honestly being a manager was a lot of stress and work but I was liking it now.

"You are supposed to have suggestions being our manager and all." Brent teased me.

"Why do you guys decide the theme before you have written a song?" I asked suddenly curious.

"We have to write according to the theme," Ross answered.

That was not right, they should have freedom to write a nice song as per their mood and then theme could be arranged. You can't force art.

"Why don't you guys make a song this time first and then set a theme?" I murmured the suggestion not sure how they will react.

"This manager is really something," Brent said and gave me a thumbs up sign.

And like always, since it was my idea I have to face the danger of asking dad and who knows what else?

***

A few hours later the reports flooded in of the new MV being the smash hit. Fans and critics loved the song and I have streamed it myself for like twenty times.

I was watching it yet again and someone cleared his throat to alert me, Zaidan.

"What are you watching with such smiling eyes?" He asked since I had earphones plugged in and he didn't know what I was listening to.

"New Song," I said with a smile that didn't leave my face.

I loved the song!

Others were trying out some jackets and stuff just for the fun of it till I ask dad about the new idea in my head.

"When are you going on a date with Skyler?" He asked seriously.

"Umm... it was not going to happen, just a bidding deal," I answered with an awkward laugh.

"He is comfortable around you," Zaidan stated.

"I have that kind of vibe," I said it as a joke but his words surprised me.

"Yeah that you do." I am pretty sure I was beetroot red.

Suddenly there was knock on dressing room door but all the people didn't pay attention. The door opened after a while and in walked a stunning girl with burgundy flowing hair, slim and tall. Her legs were to die for and she carried herself in a way that every male and female turned to look at her. She was a beauty!

I saw all the team members stiffen as she approached and then I noticed her blue eyes so much like my dad's. Even before Zaidan said her name with utter hate I knew she was none other than my step sister, Camilla.

"I am selected as the new model in a commercial with you guys." She said in a tone a little too excited.

Her smile was sly and way she tilted her neck in direction of Zaidan made it clear enough she was up for flirting. Zaidan was right about one thing, she was way prettier than I am.

"I hope we could be on cordial terms, Dan." She gave a saccharine smile to him which made him frown in disgust.

"Only if we never have shots together." He said in a bitter tone.

And walked out slamming the door behind him. I prayed silently that she walk out of the place without remembering me but my luck was not good in this case.

"You are the sister my dad told me about?" She said with a mocking smile on her face.

She was clearly looking down on me now.

_______________________________________________

Step sister is back to create some troubles ;)

Lots of question?

1. Who are you guys shipping? Ship names?

2. Do you like the new cover?

3. And I will be gone till 14th so please be patient till then for an update.

Till then spread the love :D