Boy in Luv (Pt.5)

Start from the beginning

"Yah! Don't roll your eyes at me," Jimin says strongly and he can feel the other's throat vibrating as he laughs.

"Listen, Jimin. You know that I always cut class anyways. But, today was important. And look at the freaking banquet that Jinnie hyung made for us!" Jimin opens his eyes. He had forgotten about the food. He leaves Jungkook's lap and starts to grab some food.

He feels a hand grasping his and he can tell that it's Yoongi's. He smiles as if saying to Yoongi that he knew he was there. Yoongi lets go.

"So..." Jungkook starts and Jimin can tell that he is up to no good. "Why is nobody asking themselves why Yoongi and Jimin were literally making out like there is no tomorrow yesterday?"

The table stops and Jimin lets his head fall on the table. Why? Why? Wae? Then he looks around. The others are staring at them both while pondering. Jimin wants that to be over, he was so done.

"Well, Yoongi hyung is hot and so are his kisses. Kiss him and you understand. Case closed." Jimin couldn't believe his own words. Yet, he knew that if he hadn't said that Jungkook would do something worse.

"Shit. Now I want to kiss Yoongi hyung," the whole table turns around to face Taehyung. That kid was so freaking weird.

"Maybe one day Taehyung. Maybe one day." Yoongi ruffles his hair and Taehyung smiles brightly. Were was this conversation going?

"So, before this gets any weirder, can you guys finish eating? I want to cut the cake," Jin says to amenize the situation, like always. Jimin is happy to be exchanging the subject again, so he smiles.

*****

Do any of you know what it is like to bring six weird boys to meet your mother? Well, Jimin knows how that feels.

"Jiminnie!" Fei hugs him so tightly his heart almost stops. He hugs back with the same strength. He loved that woman so, so much.

"Hey, mom." She smiles as bright as the sun. Fei looks behind him.

"Are these your friends? How cute!" Jimin introduces his friends one by one as they enter the house that was once his home sweet home.

Min and Suzy are already there and both of them scream as they see their dongsaeng/son (they both had helped Fei to raise Jimin, and even though they weren't legally his moms, they were his moms).

"Min! Suzy!" They keep hugging him, and once again Jimin introduces all of his friends.

As Jimin introduced Yoongi, Suzy looked at him suspiciously. Jimin was legitimately scared. Suzy had a sort of sixth sense when it came to figuring out things. If she figured this out... fuck.

There is suddenly a knock on the door and Fei opens it up. Standing there was a girl with long peach-colored hair smiling brightly. Jimin runs to hug her.

"Rosé!" The girl giggles and Jimin is glad that his friend came. He had invited her but he didn't think she would actually come. She looked at him still smiling and both of them giggle together. God, weren't they happy?

"Moms, this is my friend Rosé. She is actually Australian," all of the three women grin, happy to know that Jimin was making so much friends already. They introduce theirselves and Jimin introduces Rosé to his friends.

Yoongi stares at the girl like she was from another planet and pretends that he doesn't know who she is. As far as Jimin was concerned they had slept together but, he didn't mind. (Well, he did but not anymore)

(I mean, it's not like Yoongi was his boyfriend or something, you know?)

Taehyung immediately likes her and she, Jimin and him speak together on a small circle.