Tsukishima Kei X Reader (He is the Moon) 1/4

Start from the beginning

Kei: Fine" as he walked out , but before he walks out completely he looked at his father " I wanted a girl scholar" and he left the hall

Councilor: "the prince might be interested with someone, there is only one female scholar inside he palace right now Sire". The servant vows.

King: "give him what he wants and he might gained his status to be a king"

Next day you are preparing for your morning reading until a knock from your door was hear, opening it you were greeted by the head councilor of the palace he was looking at you and he was smiling. He was your uncle and you never like the idea of being under his command.

y/n:" that brings you hear? Head councilor?" you bowed at him

HC:" From now on you will be in the main palace to help the young prince for his study." He spoke in calm manger, you are shocked at this you never dream getting inside the main palace. But since you are in honor of his majesty you will be oblige to follow the order. You've followed the head councilor as he lead you inside he palace. He had also led you in a very lovely room, rooms meant for second degree royals and you thought you might be in some kind of level now to have such room.

Hc: you have a schedule with the young prince every day, follow his orders and teach him if he asked you anything" with that being said he had left you alone, you sigh for the 9th time today you hated being alone and being in new locations is not helping.

The bell rung a signal that there is someone in front of your door, upon opening the door there stood 4 lovely girls with their head bowed enough to cover their face at your sight.

Girl 1: we have come to fix your clothing" she bowed and the three girls went into your room. Bowing in response you has let them do their job, upon doing their job you've realized they are putting on such colorful and elegant clothing on you. Clothes meant for some princess or royals. After few minutes the girls had left you with amazing set of clothing. You began to wonder what is happening, another knock was heard and there stood a man almost in the same age with very colorful hazel brown eyes.

Akiteru: so you are my lil brothers tutor, you look really cute no wonder he had demanded such attention, come one he is waiting" you presume to walk after him, he is the eldest prince but he is not the true bone for that he won't be the king of the kingdom.

Reaching the Main throne room the king was looking at you with awe eyes, sure you are young but her never though such young age can be one of the scholars of the main palace.

King: and I assume you are the female scholar? He asked you which you bowed and nodded in response

y/: I am honored to be at your service sire" as you bowed once more

King: My son demanded a teacher from the scholars and doing so he will be studying once more with your .care be a good teacher and help him." As he signaled the door to open there the blonde guy with similar hazel eyes look at you with no emotions. You are beyond shocked at this, he was the real prince he was not lying and you know you are doomed.

You bowed at him as he eye your movements, the pressure is enough to make you stiff as a stick with that the king had let you two go to your study. You are now following the young prince to his chamber where you will be studying, he hasn't spoken anything yet from you since you two left the throne room, reaching his room you were left alone with him in the vast room.

Kei: Sit down, don't stand there and start teaching me" as he demand you with a cold tone, following his order you've sit down in front of him the position you are facing him is making you uncomfortable, but never the less you've wanted to help him in his study.

y/n: okay lets start with the Prehistoric and ancient Japan" you were about to say something when he cut you with words.

Kei: * insert all dynasties information here* too lazy to type em out)) " now are we done with the dynasties? He asked you, you looked at him with disbeliefs he had just told you the information written in your book without any sigh of harder in thinking.

y/n: sire I think you had know all the information about the dynasties" you bowed at him

Kei: " well I do so yeah" he looked at you " ohh yeah I need u to do something for me" as he usher you to come near him. You obeyed his words and come near him upon reaching his side he had slumped down on your lap as he closed his eyes. Looking at him with shocked the first time a royal had touch you and it was highly forbidden to do so.

y/n: sire I think this is wrong" as you whisper in disbelief, he shiss you in a moment

Kei: just keep silent and I am tired" for the rest of the morning he had spent the time sleeping,. You on the other had continued your reading. You had decided to stop reading and the decided to study the prince face, he has firm jaw line with soft baby pale colored skin he has this amazing plump lips which makes you think is he really a guy?. Upon further study you've realized how his hair felt so soft and how his hand looks so nice. Where you day dreaming about your prince? It was highly unforgivable. You closed your eyes as you try to think about other stuff.

Time had passed and you had fallen asleep in doing so, the prince has just opened his eyes seeing you sleeping in front of him he has smiled of the idea that you look lovely in that position. He wouldn't' admit but he has fallen in love with you there first time he has saw you in the garden. He slowly sit up and leans on your lips to steal few seconds of happiness, He know this is not but how will be stop himself if the love of his life was in front of him sleeping like a princess. The kiss was short and gentle, he has moved away from your face and you didn';t seem to feel anything he has decided to wake you up after wards.

Kei: hey scholar wake up, it's night already" upon hearing his words you open your eyes and blush at him, you had fallen asleep in front of the prince. You bowed at him and apologized.

y/n: I am so sorry your grace" you bowed

kei: " it's fine yo may go for now and see you tomorrow" as he turned away, bowing at him for the last time you walked slowly outside his chamber.

Kei: I want her

Akiteru: such attitude to posses for a future king, stealing kisses from the sleeping maiden? Totally no royal act" he teases his little brother

Kei: shut up

Aki:" you know you can have her as your wife but you will have to fight for her to our father" he added

Kei:" I know and I will"

Aki:" good luck then"

Kei:" I will have her

---

y/n: I can't fall inlove with him, he is the moon and I am the sun we can't be together one of us will get hurt. I will need to kill my feelings to keep him safe." as a black shadows appear in front of you

shadow: " I am glad you know your choice, if not he will die"

TBC