More Than Friends?

Start from the beginning

Manik*huskily*: sshh nandu...just sshh. Don't panic, I'm right here. Its just that its your surprise na and as i don't have a proper blindfold here, I covered your eyes...big deal! (Shrug) so now lets go in?
He whispered taking her in a backhug whilst her eyes remained closed by his palms.

They walked a few steps and finally entered in. Nandini could here a little shuffling sound which made her all the more eager but manik did not let her see. After like five minutes, manik finally took his hand away and it was nandini's turn to be surprised again.

She stood in a room brightly lit with her favoutite lamps which in its center had a small seating place in the shape of a carriage

She stood in a room brightly lit with her favoutite lamps which in its center had a small seating place in the shape of a carriage. It was a royal theme afterall. She started jumping in happiness at her place and hugged manik tightly, screaming a big thankyou that almost deafened manik. Her eyes roamed all over the room and settled on the carriage like sofa which had something for her. She went there and found two pale white teddies sitting there with her favoutite chocolates. Nandini's happiness knew no bounds. She hurriedly looked at manik who nodded and nandini ran to hug the teddy like a kid. Manik laughed at her antics but yet could not help himself from getting lost in her childishness.

Nandini picked the teddies when again a note fell down that said-

Happy chocolate day!! 🍫

Manik

Nandini looked at manik amazed as she realised something.

Nandini: manik were you trying to celebrate the valentine week? First the roses, then the chocolates, this teddy, then when you hugged me and...

Suddenly she looked down and started blushing.

Manik*teasing*: are kya hua? Why are you blushing so much ha? And ya complete your sentence....and what nandu?
He asked moving closer to her with a smirk.

Nandini*stammers*: kya...ku-kuch b-bhi toh n-nahi

Manik: achaaa?

Nandini: h-ha
All this while nandini was taking backward steps and manik was moving forward,soon nandini was trapped between the wall and manik. She tried to escape but in vain as manik had blocked her way.

Manik went near her face and whispered huskily in her ear: main complete kar du hmm?

His hot breath fanning near her ear was making nandini go insane.

Nandini: manik
She whispered.

Manik: hmm?
He replied still dazed.

Nandini: vo uh...dessert! Ha we had our dinner but tum dessert toh bhul hi gaye!
She exclaimed making an akimbo. Manik smiled as he knew that nandini was trying to divert his attention so he decided to stop with teasing her abd nodded his head in agreement.

Manik: manik malhotra kabhi kuch nahi bhulta....the dessert is ready. Its just that ki we had our dinner na toh I thought ki we should have the dessert after a while because then it will become too heavy for us
He explained.