Chapter Twenty One

Here's chapter twenty one enjoy friends!:) Please care with the errors and mistakes for now I'll try and edit them ASAP! Alright!:)

***********************************

Ellie's POV

I awoke next to Liam snuggled and tangled in his embrace. I smiled to myself and turned my head to see Roman sitting by the door laying down sleeping. I slowly got up without waking anyone up and cleaned myself up. Once I finished getting ready I checked the time and saw that it was ten in the morning. Oh crap. I thought and ran my fingers through my hair. Roman must have heard something because once I moved into the closet where all my clothing were piled, hung, folded, and placed nicely on one side of the closet. I turned around and Roman nestled into my leg. I smiled while petting him and took out my clothing and got dressed smiling at the sleepy Liam as he snuggled into my pillow lightly snoring on it. This was my chance I quietly took out my iPhone and snapped a picture if him and giggled with Roman stalking behind me. I was giggling so bad that I didn't even notice there was someone in the kitchen.
"Good morning dear."
I turned into the kitchen and I swear I almost had a heart attack because this cute old last was standing there with a bowl and a stirring stick.
"Ahh... Good morning Ms?"
I said unsurely.
"Oh dear don't call me that just call me Faith okay!"
She smiled honestly and I smiled back with just as much happiness.
"What cha making Faith?"
I asked curiously.
"Well... I'm making a late being for you and Liam because you guys kind of missed breakfast."
She said.
I smiled and washed my hands asking,
"What can I do to help Faith?"
And with that me and Faith talked about my life and Liam's life. Honestly I don't know why I told her the things I did, but to be honest I felt like I could just trust her.
"MmHhmmm! What cha cooking Grams!"
I heard Liam say.
I turned my head and Liam exchanged glances at me and his grandma. Grandma? Oh crap!
"Grandma?"
I chocked out.
"Good morning to you too Liam or should I say early afternoon. Come now set the table because we're almost done cooking over here."
Faith said.
Liam nodded and started setting the table while I helped Faith finish the food and set them on the table.
"Ellie?"
Faith said as she sat right across the table from me.
"Yes?"
I said and looked at Liam sitting at the head of the table shifting his eyes from his grandma to me.
"Could you please pray for the food?"
She said with a smile.
"Ahh of course I would be honored."
I said,
"Let's now out heads and pray. Dear God, we thank you for this beautiful day you've bless us with and I thank you for allowing everyone to wake up in the morning and for protecting us last night. Lord I ask that you please bless the hands that made this food and I ask that you bless this food to give us strength to carry through this day Lord. Lord I also pray that you protect us as we continue this day and this week at most because we are going to be planning me and Liam's wedding this Saturday and may my parents and sister rest in peace and although they may not be there to attend my wedding."
I swallowed the lump in my throat and continued to push through with my prayer saying,
"I know that they will always be above watching me and protecting me and everything that happens happens for a reason and a purpose. I love you God and thank you. Amen."
I said finishing my prayer and wiped my tears saying,
"I'm sorry please excuse me."
"Of course."
Faith said.
Then I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom to clean myself up.

Liam's POV

"I like her."
Grandma said,
"This is actually a girl I approve of! You've done well little man."
I stared at my grandmother in disbelief because honestly she's been trying to play matchmaker for me ever since I've high school, but honestly I was happy because if grandma approved then I was worried for nothing.
"Thanks Gran! Honestly this is the girl I've been talking to you about and the girl I've been waiting for Gran... Honestly I'm so happy to get married and start a life with her."
Grandma just picked food into her plate and said,
"I'm happy you rejected all the girls that I picked because you're right she's a keeper."
I smiled at my grandma and walked over to herald hugged her.
"Thanks Gran. I knew you were trying all these girls because your were scared that I would've died lonely and alone, but I knew you were just getting to help your grandson and I'm grateful and thankful that you like her because hat means the world to me Gran."