Chapter Nineteen

Hey friends!:) Enjoy chapter nineteen!:) Sorry for the lateness!! Bare with the errors for now I'll try and fix them ASAP!:) Happy reading!:))

***********************************

Ellie's POV

I was confused, but not for myself, it was for Cassia. Why would she put herself into that position? I tried to figure out what my best friend Cassia had to do with this whole deal, but still I came up with nothing.
"Ellie... Ellie..."
I heard.
I blinked and shook my head a little and Rain was staring at me curiously.
"What's going on?"
Rain asked me cautiously.
I tried to come up with an excuse, a reason, anything, but still nothing came to my mind. Should I tell her? I kept chanting this into my head, but nothing came. I didn't want to put Rain and Juan into this whole mess and I didn't want her to get hurt or anyone else to get hurt for that matter.
"No it's nothing..."
I mumbled to myself.
"Are you sure because you know I'm here for you right?"
I looked into Rain's eyes and I saw nothing, but truth and concern. I took a deep breath and decided that it was best if I told her everything.
"Let's sit it's a long story..."
I trailed off and we both sat on the soft cushioned seats and I began my story again for the second time and I didn't leave a thing out.

Some time later....

Shall I say after I told the story to Rain I felt so much better and Rain also helped me put somethings together after the party that I didn't know of. Like shortly after I left Liam went in complete depression mode and he, Eric, and Martin never got along. Cassia and Martin started dating a few months after I left because he dumped Britt and then they had a kid together a year later. Cassia and Rain were close, but shortly after I left Cassia became distant and then stopped communicating to her two years after Tristien was born. Margin however tried to communicate to Rain, but thanks to how she could read the situation she didn't communicate to him. Then, the whole Kardashian deal came around and she told me that none of that was true and that it wasn't her place to tell me and that if I wanted to know then I had to ask Liam.
"Should I really call him?"
I asked Rain.
"You should I bet you have sooOoo many texts from him and calls and voice messages."
Rain said rubbing enlarged belly.
"How far along are you?"
I asked.
"Six months... Me and Juan are excited!"
Rain giggled in the chair,
"Now you should call the poor guy and make up. You can stay if you want or you can go."
"Okay. Thanks Rain!"
"Anytime!"
Then I ran upstairs and grabbed my iPhone and unlocked it. To my surprise Rain was right all the missed messages, calls, and voice mails were Liam's and they were asking if I was okay, where I was, call him soon, and everything else around those lines. I slowly clicked his number and it dialed and on the second ring his voice came on,
"El? Baby is that you?"
"Yes Lee..."
"God I miss you."
"Don't say God's name in vain Lee... I miss you too please come and get me."
"Sorry Shortcake... Where are you baby?"
"I'm at Rain's house... Just please... I want to see..."
"Okay baby I'm coming I'll bring Falton to drive your car while I drive mine okay?"
"Okay baby..."
"Okay I'll see you in fifteen to twenty minutes okay?"
"Okay... Drive safe I love you."
"I love you too baby bye."
"Bye."
Then the call ended and Rain came in like,
"So you're going home Ellie?"
"Yeah... Sorry! But I promise we'll go chill sometime alright."
"Alright Ellie and remember it isn't my story to tell, but Liam and that Kardashian have nothing together and they never did alright. So don't assume anything if you're in doubt just ask me or Eric and we'll straight out tell you how it is alright?"
"Alright thanks Rain be careful around Cass and Martin alright?"
"I will that's a promise!"

***********************************

Now Liam and Ellie made up and the story about how Martin and Cassia really got together and they have a little boy? Oh goodness! What's gonna happen to Ellie? Will Liam make it on time? Will he be able to explain himself? We'll just have to find out!

Hey Friends!:) Please vote and comment!!:))